Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wolf_Lord

Who Wants To Become Rich And Famous

Fame and Fortune Mini Quest.

Hello Everyone,

There will be a wonderful Mini-Quest being held this weekend, lots of prizes for all who participate and lots of fun to be had. The Quest will start in one of the WSC taverns through talking to some of the bartenders there, you will be told of people all over the land who are (Legends) in there own right. Masters of their crafts and skills they will provide you with duties to perform that will teach you how to increase your Fame. The more famous you become, the greater the Fortune in store for you at the end of the Quest.

Everyone is invited, Begginers up to the players who are already Legends in there own right. The Competition will be run fairly for all and your quests will depend upon your levels in some cases to make it more fair.

Do you have a love for adventure? Want to become one of the legends of EL? Then do come and join us and see how rich and Famous you can become.

NeoSeS

The Date and Time are set. Sunday the 12th at 2:00 Pm eastern. The quest will be run for three hours and there will be an award ceremony afterwards. The idea of the quest is to during your day of adventuring complete as many of the mini quests that lead on the path to fame and fortune as possible. The more quests you complete the more famous you become and the better the prizes.

Failure to complete a quest means that you lose the fame points for that quest, they total in to your final score.

-Not following the rules

-Cheating in some way or being Dishonest

-Not completeing a quest, or any part of a set of instructions for the quest

-Being disrespectful (Deemed by the Legends playing the parts in the quest)

Any of these things will disqualify you from the quest you are attempting.

I encourage everyone to try and have fun with this contest, I assure you that the many beifactors of these contests have provided wonderous and amazing prizes, it is well worth the time and effort to participate and follow the simple rules that we have set forth. Fame and Fortune can be yours... But what are fame and fortune without honor and disipline. I Hope to see all of you there and hope you have as much fun participating as we did setting it up and will have acting it out for you.

NeoSeS

If you fail to complete or get disqualified then you lose fame points. So if you complete 4 quests and then get disqualified (Very difficult to do) from the fifth one, then a person who succesfully completed 5 quests will have more fame, and greater fortune than you at the award ceremony. You don't have to stay for the award ceremony, we will hold all the prizes for the players who acheive diffrent levels of fame in the game in our storage and distribute the awards as we are able to contact players in the game.

NeoSeS

To many to list, and that's all I say. We have something for everyone, no matter what your level... trust me, the prizes are definetly worht playing for... If you don't like what you are offered you can request somethign else

NeoSeS

SMEG! i missed it ><!! oh well i don't think i was here anyways....hope it turned out good Wolf