Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dom

!

It was kungfuchris who changed it. Do you know him? If you would register an account on the server, I would PM you the new password.

Guest Guest_Oldfool

Hay Ent my char Oldfool was hacked into as well because every time I try to log on with my password I get the error of it being an invalid password. Now I don't know if it was the guy you said above or not, but I don't know that person either way it goes. Can you reset my password for me if so email it to me at srich@dbzmail.com please

Thank you

Hay Ent my char Oldfool was hacked into as well because every time I try to log on with my password I get the error of it being an invalid password. Now I don't know if it was the guy you said above or not, but I don't know that person either way it goes. Can you reset my password for me if so email it to me at srich@dbzmail.com please

Thank you

Wth is hay?

Btw. If it's a social engineer trick.. Work on your english :D

First of all, this is NOT the forum to ask for such things, this forum is for banned people.

Second of all, you should reguister on the forums if you have any inquery about your account.

First me saying hay is how I talk, please don't make fun of me like that. Second I am sorry I wasn't logged in I wasn't really paying attention at the time. And third if this isn't the place to tell you about this then could you please direct me to the correct place.

Thank you

Guest Guest

i have another account now on the server! its Ulrik, so can you send me the password for dom?

It would be better to change it first, and then give you the new password. Anyway, I'm not a mod, I'll stay out of this.