Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hazor

Knight_forever Banned For Macro Harvesting.

Someone told me he'd been sitting by some blue lupines in portland for 20 minutes, with a bag under him and not responding. So, I went to him and waited 12 minutes, asking a few times if he was there and he never answered, After that I #tmth'ed him, and the bag he was on had over 27k blue lupines. so I asked MoonShadow about it, and he banned him. And he'd(knight_forever) dropped a bag after being #tmth'ed, when Moon did his thing, I looked in it, it had more blue lupines...

Guest knight_forever

HEY! that's no fair, I harvested the 27k blue lupins by myself and no I didn't use macros. My sister said she wanted to check her e-mail and chat with some friends because I've been playing forever now so I let her on but I told her to check the bag once in a while so it wouldn't disappear. So that's why my character didn't reply bc NO ONE was using him.

And you might wonder why I harvested 27k lupins...well I'm still a newb so harvesting is the easiest way to make money for me and it's easier for me to harvest and drop and then just sell when I get a good amount.

So please, I didn't do anything wrong, I didn't use any macros... I was just away from my character.

i know how you feel dude, i once harvest 12mil red snapdragons, and i left to go jack off and when i got back i was banned!!!!

I ONLY WANTED TO JACK OFF!!!!

Guest knight_forever

that's unncessary MikeH

and I'M NOT LYING! my sister is 5 years older than me and the computer I was playing EL on was hers bc my parents don't let me use theirs so she told me she needed to use it...wutta heck did I do wrong?

you went wrong when you were dropping more flowers after you had beamed away from your bag. I am sure your sister wasnt dropping the flowers for you, and if she did, and the screen suddenly changed, i may hope she informed you of it :blink:

Guest knight_forever

Gah, lying is going to get me nowhere but into deeper trouble

Ok, I admit that I used an autoclicker to harvest the blue lupins, but I wasn't away from the computer though. I turned off the screen and was watching TV.

I admit my mistake, well 2 mistakes, using the autoclicker and lying to you guys.

I promise from now on to never lie in 1st place and to not use any autoclickers, althought I'm not completely sure if they're illegal bc I saw some guild websites that had download links for these autoclickers, that's how i got one.

If you guys are willing to give me a second chance it will be ENORMOUSLY appreciated and you guys have taught me a lesson.

PS: and the computer I'm using IS my sister's computer haha, so that wasn't a lie

Autoclickers are legal, yes. if you'd read the rules you would know that. =P

And Mike..just....just...don't...

Guest knight_forever

Okay, i promise not to lie and autoclick again

please unban my character and give me a second chance

and I will take the time to read the rules too =)

I turned off the screen and was watching TV.

:blink:

My PC monitor is right next to my TV (in my room) and I keep both on at the same time ..... my.... eyes .... :angry:

Gah, lying is going to get me nowhere but into deeper trouble

Ok, I admit that I used an autoclicker to harvest the blue lupins, but I wasn't away from the computer though. I turned off the screen and was watching TV.

I admit my mistake, well 2 mistakes, using the autoclicker and lying to you guys.

From my point of view, turning off your screen is considered afk ^^

And the other thing is if you didn't use any macro how on earth did you drop another bag of blue lupine after Tiras has teleported you to wraith? If you say that it's a coincidence that you turn on the screen again and drop the blue lupine without noticing that you are not at the same place as before it's quite a lame excuse ^^

So from what i understand atm is that you still keep on lying that you didn't use any macro program and only use an autoclicker. Because autoclicker can't drop bags on its own ^^

And it's a little bit weird that you harvest in Portland (on a deserted place) instead of Isla Prima where newbs usually do stuff. From the level that you have it doesn't really seem that you are a total newbie after all although the levels states it. Because newbie usually will try to fight. And someone told me that u bought iron plate (which is not a newbie doing for sure) ^^