Eternal Lands Official Forums
Mikac

Entropy Takes Money For Stats.

I apologize to one person, but I think that person will understand it cause I do it for all real EL players good.

Topic title speaks for itself and I have proof for it.

Shit happens.

Well I am shocked. Yes, I can't describe it better. I am shocked.

Nothing more to say.

Regards.

The price was low because this was a promotional offer on the black market, testing the waters so to say. When it will become official the price will be higher.

I will never sell in game items for money.

I will never sell in game stats for money.

So. Now how we can believe you and respect you? Project has so big financial problems that you had

to go that low?

Regards.

I will never sell in game items for money.

I will never sell in game stats for money.

So. Now how we can believe you and respect you? Project has so big financial problems that you had

to go that low?

Regards.

Umm, mind telling me where did I say that I will never sell items and stats for money?

And yeah, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Alot of people have read it...here, on this forum. I thought it is a game when we can competite in fair

way not a supermarket. And I don't underestand doing such thing in secret was instead just making

p2p server and p2p items. Simply I can't underestand it.

Regards.

it's kinda sad ent, most of us our dumb kids that either can't make money, or can and will spend it all. yes, i don't like it at all. Items are godo enoghu cause you can get items, but stats???? I mean somebody can join first day and like rule kf now if they pay some cash. I guess i owe you thanks ent, for letting rich people have the powers over us common man. your making el more like real life

VOTE BUSH 04' HE GAVE ME LOADS OF CASH

Alot of people have read it...here, on this forum. I thought it is a game when we can competite in fair

way not a supermarket. And I don't underestand doing such thing in secret was instead just making

p2p server and p2p items. Simply I can't underestand it.

Regards.

Read it WHERE? I don't think I ever said that.

As for being unfair, I don't see WHY that would be unfair. Everyone has the opportunity to do so, if they want to.

it's kinda sad ent, most of us our dumb kids that either can't make money, or can and will spend it all. yes, i don't like it at all. Items are godo enoghu cause you can get items, but stats???? I mean somebody can join first day and like rule kf now if they pay some cash. I guess i owe you thanks ent, for letting rich people have the powers over us common man. your making el more like real life

VOTE BUSH 04' HE GAVE ME LOADS OF CASH

Oh, but the dumb kids, as you call them, have a lot of time to spend in the game and increase their stats, while people busy in real life (that have money) don't have that much tiem to spend in the game. Isn't that unfair as well?

It is unfair and yes, you said that what I've quoted, you obviously have short memory. And I am not

going to argue with you. Too shocked. You are the god. Have fun.

Regards.

Yes...and how exactly is it 'fair' if you don't give someone the oppurtunity who has a job and works for a living to enjoy the game equally as much as someone who sits on their ass levelling all day?

NOTE: How was the sold levels determined? Exp wise or level wise? I think that should be exp wise.

It is EXP wise.

Until we make it public, there will be no more "sell stats for money". When it will become public (maybe next week) I will give some price quotes.

BTW, some of the money will go back in the game, we need to contract someone (short term) to add some stuff to the client, such as deepth buffer shadows, etc.

curor, i know you don't play the game anymore and just lurk on the forums, so you prolly don't care :angry:

i cannot believe you don't see what this means for the game and the comunity

:blink::angry:

OMG ent i can only hope you make up your mind ! :angry::angry::angry:

I will take 100 phys for 100 dollars sounds good $1 per pp. Add it to my guy check is in the mail... and i wont pk with it till you say i can hehe

Are all of you people going to complain when p2p comes out?

OMFG! They get to go to a p2p map / use p2p items / whatever because of money?! Unfair!

Money buys the developers' time. You should thank the people who are giving money to Ent. The money goes to development of EL which benefits everyone, but a very small percentage of people are donating money.

:blink::angry: omg, this sux so bad... You asked about this in the thread 'making money from the game' and people were strongly agains it. Our opinion don't matter shit, right? Look from our perspective.. you work hard to get your stats up to be good, then someone somes along, buys the exp, kicks your ass and laughs at you.. how fun is that? Next will be a terminator :angry: If you will not change your mind AT LEAST dont sell pp's and donl let the bought exp affect the overall

Oh, but the dumb kids, as you call them, have a lot of time to spend in the game and increase their stats, while people busy in real life (that have money) don't have that much tiem to spend in the game. Isn't that unfair as well?

Some dumb kids have a lot of work with school, some have the time on treir computer limited by the parents. Some people work a lot but get paid little so they cannot afford to buy stats in some game.

BTW, some of the money will go back in the game, we need to contract someone (short term) to add some stuff to the client, such as deepth buffer shadows, etc.

You sound like a politician here.. Make a poll, ask people if they want those shadows so urgently that they agree with exp selling.

I really hope you change your mind and find another way to make money. Make a nonmakeable and nondropable supersword and sell those or something..

Are all of you people going to complain when p2p comes out?

OMFG! They get to go to a p2p map / use p2p items / whatever because of money?! Unfair!

Money buys the developers' time. You should thank the people who are giving money to Ent. The money goes to development of EL which benefits everyone, but a very small percentage of people are donating money.

You should read that thread i mentioned also. Most games are like that, they have p2p areas, and there is other p2p stuff but people dont complain, they understand that game owners cannot make it for free. But selling stats its a different thing and you know it! This is like paying to be allowed to use steroids in olympic games.