Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vgame

Beginer's Cave In Ip

Hey why don't you make a cave n IP that has monsters it it that r really easy to kill for the newbs. You know like medium sized rabbits or something like that.. or a type of ooze monster.... B)

(Leone)

Lol um its hard to explain. Just search yahoo pictures for Imp. THo its stupid, the yugioh card feral imp is related closely to them. Also If you have the game summoner, it has Imps in it.

i no a good monster to train up in there me!!!

but there is 1 problem with this. It will get overcrowned with newbs yes those lovely things

So u have to have plenty of spawns & many 3 or 4 caves like this

or a monkey that drop banana when they kill it :P

how to get food?

kill monkeys ^^

well, itl probably be implemented cause entropy likes it but ive got a idea for monster. I have a little world in my head that will one day be an mmo but not yet cause im to stupid. How bout we have a little creature called a seloyon that is goblinlike and is easy to kill but is fast and it can pick your pockets for stuff.

I don't think it's necessary. A brand new character can kill rabbits now.

Not like when I started. (sits back in his rocking chair) Let me tell you about the old days, sonny. When I started, a new character didn't have a chance against a rabbit. My first 20 rabbits sent me to the underworld in one blow and I never even did a point of damage against them (and got no experience from them either).

I don't think it's necessary. A brand new character can kill rabbits now.

Not like when I started. (sits back in his rocking chair) Let me tell you about the old days, sonny. When I started, a new character didn't have a chance against a rabbit. My first 20 rabbits sent me to the underworld in one blow and I never even did a point of damage against them (and got no experience from them either).

We should put those back in, lol :) ...The old killer rabbit bug (levelling bunnies)...

Those were the days

Well thanks for all the post ppl. Entropy plz make the cave big plz! and have some quartz in it or put mercury....and if u could put the wraith in there too....

P.S. For the Ooze monsters i want them to be green, yellow, and blue.

(Leone) :)

Leone, he said he liked the idea but he didnt say which monster :) If you want it so bad, you should design the monster and post it in the visual art forum.

i no a good monster to train up in there me!!!

but there is 1 problem with this. It will get overcrowned with newbs yes those lovely things

So u have to have plenty of spawns & many 3 or 4 caves like this

Yeah well i was thinking maybe it could be the first cave to have like multiple floors and harder monsters the farther you go down into the cave. Plus they could add holes to the caves. Like if you step on a certain area of the cave you will fall into a deeper part of the cave with stronger monsters.... :rolleyes:

(Leone)

well you could make it have multiple levels with slightly stronger monsters as you go further in,that way it wont get overcrowded :D

well you could make it have multiple levels with slightly stronger monsters as you go further in,that way it wont get overcrowded :)

oooh but maybe an extra hided area off of that cave with a uber monster that cant get out of that area

a speacil monster just for there? :D <_< :( :lol:

If you make the monster too cool, then it will be very ackward to go and hunt bunnies, especially for new players. :P

I say we fill the cave with rats and bats then make lower levles that has spiders and rats and bats. then lower rats, bats, and some imps. make it more of a Newbie quest so the one to get to the very end of the cave gets a rare item like a serp sword or maby a tit chain mail. And also make it so only overal levle 1-10 can go through the cave. the lower down, the harder the monsters get. XD

:) my idea :D

hmm , won't people create a noob charachter then just so they can have a tot serp or chain? :)

Simple as this.. don't allow multiple accounts and anyone that does the #reset, and they had higher overall levle than what was requested, they would still not be allowed into the cave. IP Bann anyone who creates a double account. I'm sure no one would go through the risk of creating five accounts Just for a serp sword. :S

How are u gonna NOT allow multiple accounts?

I think it will take the ppl more time to search for multiple accounts (like on nukezone) then to just NOT give a serp afetr a newb quest :)

Add limits to IP addresses. One account per IP address or just plain ban the IP address.

I love Snow Dew.

I love suggestions that seem completely sane and possible to the author, but if they only knew a little bit more about what they're talking about, they'd realise how out to lunch they are.

More Snow Dew

Again, nothing personal Snow Dew, but read a bit more and think about the logistics of your suggestions.

Of course I could be helpful and point out the error of your ways and try to assist you in modifying your suggestion to something more reasonable. But that just wouldn't be me.