Large

**XtraLarge -SOLD OUT!!**

Total Price including the shipping:

$20 USA & Canada

$23 rest of the world

Pictures:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/misc/EL_shirt1.jpg

http://www.eternal-lands.com/misc/EL_shirt2.jpg

And we also have some shirts for sale that did not come out quite as good as the others. They are not too bad looking however, it's just that the fine detailed lines around the character's eyes and head are a little smudged. Here is a pic:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/misc/tshirt_alt.jpg

The smudged shirts we are selling for just $13 USA&Canada, $15 elsewhere. ONLY Larges are available!!

How to pay:

You can pay by paypal or Amazon by clicking on the links on the donation page:

http://eternal-lands.com/index.php?content=donations

OR you can send a check or Money Order to this address:

Eternal Lands

PO Box 655

Clarks Summit, PA

18411-1506

USA

**When you are ordering, please specify the following things: Shirt size, In-game name and email address, your real name and address.

***If you choose to pay by mail with a check or money order, then please email us to notify us that you will be sending it so we can watch out for it!!

ooh i gotta get one of them... how do i pay, do i just donate or is there a seperate thing to pay for it?

ooh i gotta get one of them... how do i pay, do i just donate or is there a seperate thing to pay for it?

Yes, you just donate, and specify the shirt size, and the ingame name (in case we need to contact j00).

I love the shirts! One slight hitch, will they be available in any larger sizes? To put it bluntly, I'm built like an ogre :angry: And to all my fellow ogre like EL players, speak up, I would guess that the reason those 3 sizes were chosen, not enough ogres said "arrgh reagrhgh errgh need big shirt for I am ogre!" Thanks!

The only way we could get larger sizes is if we are able to sell out of these ones, and reorder others. We can't just ask the printer to print 5 shirts or so, becuase it takes a lot of time to set up the press and all that stuff...so only if we order like at least 25(then we can special order larger sizes for those who ask).

does 25 usd include shipping ?

if not i do not want to buy one.

yes i believe it does and please do buy one there realy nice looking

yay just ordered a large T-shirt for 23$ i hope i'll have it soon can't wait. (If lucky it will arrive exactly at my Bday) :lol:

i got mine, when i ordered my tit axe (which i had for a whole 10 minutes...stupid gargoyle <_< ) i luv my shirt! i put it on as soon as i opened it up...then my bro (renill for those that have met the lil guttersnipe ingame) and he called me a computer nerd...so i put him in a sleeper hold until he started snoring :D ....i luv being an older brother >)

Hey guys, we are officially sold out of all the XL size t-shirts! There's only Larges and Medium sizes left.

Thank you to everyone who bought a t-shirt :D

Hey guys, we are officially sold out of all the XL size t-shirts! There's only Larges and Medium sizes left.

Thank you to everyone who bought a t-shirt ;)

BUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUU ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x-mas was coming up, but seeing how your out of xl, then im shit out of luck (dispike i need a XXL)

BUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUU ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x-mas was coming up, but seeing how your out of xl, then im shit out of luck (dispike i need a XXL)

I've just ordered a large but would have prefered an extra large (i'm small in rl but wanted to wear it as a bed shirt). Hope large will be long enough?? :P

I've just ordered a large but would have prefered an extra large (i'm small in rl but wanted to wear it as a bed shirt). Hope large will be long enough?? :P

take a pic so we can judge...eh...the lenght?

Why don't you open a bank account in a EU country? All people from eu countries then could pay nearly without any extra costs.

I don't have a credit card although I'm "adult" and I think many others don't have one either. But I'd really want to get a EL shirt :(

Don't you have to live there to open an account there? Sorry but i'm not familiar with this stuff at all.

And there's not much extra cost.. $3 more to cover increased shipping charge it's not asking much.

Don't you have to live there to open an account there? Sorry but i'm not familiar with this stuff at all.

And there's not much extra cost.. $3 more to cover increased shipping charge it's not asking much.

No you don't have too!

In the EU every bank has a so called IBAN number. If you use that IBAN number when you transfer money to an account in a different eu membercountry, you just pay the national fee, so it's really cheap, just a few cents.

@Kenneth916: yes, that's it :unsure:

Edited by kl4Uz