Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aerowind

gods

meh Godless is to powerful i've met like 3 peeps in the whole game that DON'T have godless besides newbs who haven't quite learned about it yet

The god quests need to be easier they are still for the old server (for example the 3rd defence god quest get 100 leather gloves hmmm... that's about 4-5k ask nebody u can get quite about with 4-5k so who would want to waste it on 100 leather gloves just to get a small exp bonus) Defientely not me

So why dont' u make the quests easier (SOOON) i mean i would even help write the new quests if u wish (rather not but i will if needed)

Plz Ent or someone with great power these need to be changed barely neone has gods and no one wants them there U-S-E-L-E-S-S!!

my best regards,

Aerowind

I must be on a streak of disagreeance...

People take godless for the pickpoints... not b/c of any difficulty on the quests. And by the way, I've been playig since February (thus I'm not a noob) and I do not have godless.

Second of all, the xp gained can be quite worth it. The attack god gives you a 10k attack xp bonus and you don't have to finish all his quests for it either.

I think the quests are good where they are at... just difficult enough to make you WORK at it... any easier and there'd be no challange at all.

meh Well everyone i heard say when they get godless is quote "The gods are useless" quote "The quests are to hard" even Learner agree's with me the gods are laid out well just a few of the quests need a lil work

For starters, the quests should not be something where a rich person can just go out and buy whats needed, or require 10 hours of smashing rats.

Why I got godless?

- Additional 20% exp in only 3 skills are not worth effort.

- I have to do expensive quests and then renounce attack god to serve

defence god. I think it is quite stupid that for example manu got is enemy

of summoning god. :?

- Gold blessings are useless, exempt manu god and defence god which is close to KF.

And maybe attack god but anyway till you will go to destination place your blessing

will drop.

Regards.

teh banned 0n3na is the perfect reason of why i made this post. Thank you teh banned 0n3 :D

I don't have godless, and I am not a noob.

I did the def god on the old server and it was well worth the effort.

I am doing the att god and magic god now and I find them well worth the effort.

oh no you don't aisy, there you go with mroe reasons for me to reset again!!!  :?

Eeeeeks sorry spock!!! :shock: