Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Diealot

Adjust Sto NPC Talk Range

Can we adjust storage NPCs talking range to match storage access range or adjust storage access range to match NPC talking range?

Currently you can talk to a sto NPC and bring up storage but not be able to access storage unless you move closer.

The current range of being able to talk to the NPC is 5 squares from NPC (4 empty between you and the NPC).

The current range of being able to access storage is 4 squares from NPC (3 empty between you and the NPC).

Thanks.

I would be happy if the way of the behavior would stay the same if you walk outside of range and back into the range with open storage. in some storage's you can then still use storage in others you need to reopen it

Sure, it's fine as is if you open sto then walk away.

But currently you can open sto from the NPC and not be able to access it without moving closer, which is weird.

On 3/6/2020 at 6:43 AM, vinoveritas said:

I would be happy if the way of the behavior would stay the same if you walk outside of range and back into the range with open storage. in some storage's you can then still use storage in others you need to reopen it

only time i noticed that is if i have traded with another character while the sore window was open on an open air store map