Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Yloth

Crashing during combat

Guest Yloth

Downloaded on my Android phone and game runs great until I enter combat . I guess more then 70% of times I enter combat the client crashes . Any suggestions for a fix?

I don't know of any fixes but its possible to access extensive logs. and there may be a clue in the logs  The way I know to do this, is to enable developer mode on Android, and in developer mode enable USB logging.  I then connect the device to my Linux desktop via USB and run "adb logcat".  A bit complex but that's all I know.

Edited by bluap

Guest Hoss
On 7/15/2019 at 10:12 PM, Guest Yloth said:

Downloaded on my Android phone and game runs great until I enter combat . I guess more then 70% of times I enter combat the client crashes . Any suggestions for a fix?

My MotG6 looks like video sync crashing, I see diagonal hash at login, game launch. I tweaked video game settings to no avail?

Hi all,

having the same issue as Yloth described. Playing on a Lenovo Tab M 10, Android 9.

The EL App is crashing only while in Combat. Tried different graphic options already. 

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Sam 

Guest Abomination
On 12/15/2020 at 2:17 AM, Samsemilia said:

Hi all,

having the same issue as Yloth described. Playing on a Lenovo Tab M 10, Android 9.

The EL App is crashing only while in Combat. Tried different graphic options already. 

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Sam 

Has anyone resolved this I'm having the same problem this is Drtycmunk 

I have no solution to give, but more details might help us find one. You mention combat, is it only when fighting other players, or also when fighting creatures? Does it happen in the middle of a fight, or when one of the combatants dies? Single combat or multiple? Is magic used? Any information you can give us could help us find the cause of the crash.

Guest Allogan
On 7/20/2021 at 1:57 PM, Grum said:

I have no solution to give, but more details might help us find one. You mention combat, is it only when fighting other players, or also when fighting creatures? Does it happen in the middle of a fight, or when one of the combatants dies? Single combat or multiple? Is magic used? Any information you can give us could help us find the cause of the crash.

Same issue. 80%+ of the time when in combat. Mine even crashes when OTHERS fight in my vicinity. Doesn't make a difference whether it's PvP or PvE, also no difference with or without magic. As far as I can tell, this only occurs with combat.

On 11/08/2021 at 2:15 AM, Guest Allogan said:

Same issue. 80%+ of the time when in combat. Mine even crashes when OTHERS fight in my vicinity. Doesn't make a difference whether it's PvP or PvE, also no difference with or without magic. As far as I can tell, this only occurs with combat.

Are you using the Android Store version or the new development version?  Does the crash happen before one of the fighters dies or mid combat?  Have you tried the emotes and does it crash on any of those?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.