Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lunter

Want to play again but forgot my password

Hi, I played with my character Lunter a long time ago, but I had to stop because of the university.

Now I want to play again but I dont remember my Password.

Can you help me?

The only way is via Radu - suggest you forum pm (entropy) him here - or contact him (radu) in game - there is a fee - I believe $10 for recovery - and you will have to prove ownership

Try all passwords you usually use, and anything you were interested at the time about, remembering what numbers you were likely to use and trying with lower case and capitial variations.

Then if that fails, pay radu his $10. depending on the level of the character, it may be more worthwile making a new character.

Do you have your original chat logs from when you played before? There may be clues as to what the password was in there.

Did you ever change your password during the time you played? If so, you might have accidently done the command wrong and said it in local chat.

What JoeButler said: "Try all passwords you usually use, and anything you were interested at the time about, remembering what numbers you were likely to use and trying with lower case and capitial variations."

Good luck on not having to send Radu money for a password reset.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this