Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanyel

Invasion December, the 28th

I didn't participate, but I wanted to thank you for putting up a lower-cap invasion. Throwing invasions for the 70's and below is a great way to encourage the new players and to let them have some fun, and get the drops they need early on in their EL lives.

i thought it was awesome!!! only got there in the end right as things were cooling down but i noticed the warning/asking about teams finishing creatures before it ended and many of us thank you for that :)

Keep up the amazing invasions!!! :D

Well done! I liked your invasion a lot.

I was in mm right from the start. Some good monster bashing in the beginning, then fun teamwork when the nastys joined in. I really enjoyed both parts.

BUT in the end mm was really overpopulated. Too many players fighting the invasion. Maybe a larger map would have fitted this invasion a bit better. Something like WS, ida or irinveron (but don't know which of those are multi, ida isn't i think).

I like the fact that there's invasions again. I missed them a lot and keep on being unlucky with invances (when i am on, mine is never done...). There was a need for a good invasion! Thanks!

Well done! I liked your invasion a lot.

I was in mm right from the start. Some good monster bashing in the beginning, then fun teamwork when the nastys joined in. I really enjoyed both parts.

BUT in the end mm was really overpopulated. Too many players fighting the invasion. Maybe a larger map would have fitted this invasion a bit better. Something like WS, ida or irinveron (but don't know which of those are multi, ida isn't i think).

I like the fact that there's invasions again. I missed them a lot and keep on being unlucky with invances (when i am on, mine is never done...). There was a need for a good invasion! Thanks!

was yet again a good invasion thanks ps (mason rank 2 now } :)

I had really really good fun, Ty very much for last night invasion. We had all we need it , from low mobs to the big bitches :mace: Had dragons and bula running after me, Legionary orcs almost got me send to the Underworld :whistle: ..but lucky i had guys such as Marvel,Boetha, Scorpion_King,Shaolin,Tony and many more(sry if i forgot to write names) that keep the fun going on and saving this poor noob from going down. Was nice to try my noob range lvl on some bulas,i just went to help and didnt bother me to use any types of arrows i had in storage and didnt even asked for gold back as the boys been rly nice and gave me some for helping them a bit. The LE guild has been in force,almost all of us were in MM map and we had such a great fun.

But yeah for sure looking forward for the next one !!! :icon13:

I hated it! Ran into Kitchen and saw Leopards, Snow Leopards. More Leopards. More Snow Leopards. Even MORE Leopards. Even MORE Snow Leopards. And died before I could turn around...

So my help in killing stuff lasted a few seconds.

Since I have no rostogol (damn you silver deposit in MM) at the moment I went in with avg gear and my birthday present (Red Dragon Helm).

Had to wait an annoying 5 minutes for people to clear out the room (thanks to Bemused, Madalinux (and some of his friends whos name I did not remember). Lucky for me the 1st bag I touched had my cool looking RDH in it *O* Seems I did loose some gear that broke down. But I can live with that ;)

And there was a lot of meat in that Kitchen :D :D

(I lied about hating it but I got your attention I bet ;) Keep'm comming those invasions! :) )