Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
waldus

Please UnBanned

Witam chciałbym prosić szanowną Administrację o odblokowanie mojego konta. Przyczyniłem się do poważnego złamania zasad, a między innymi mutlikonto. Jak każdy gracz kiedyś musiałem przegrać wiele godzin w które zacięcie grałem w Eternal Lands. Zapewniam że gdyby moje konto zostało by odblokowane w życiu bym już nie popełnił tego błędu. Od zablokowania minęło trochę czasu i pomyślałem że może Administracja się przychyli do mojego wniosku. Proszę o pozytywne rozpatrzenie mojego wniosku.

Mój id w grze to: Mustango

Jeśli ktoś by mógł przetłumaczyć to na język angielski był bym bardzo wdzięczny. :)

Edited by waldus

Folks,

I appreciate the efforts of the google translations (I did that first thing) but I am waiting on a real live polish person to translate an entire conversation that will need to happen.

Hi I would like to ask the honorable Administration to unlock my account. Contributed to a serious breach of the rules, and among other mutlikonto. Like any player ever had to lose many hours playing in that jam in the Eternal Lands. Assure you that if my account has been unlocked in my life that I have not made ​​that mistake. Since the block has passed some time and I thought that maybe the administration favorably to my request. Please consider my application positive.

My id in the game are: Mustango

Witam chciałbym prosić szanowną Administrację o odblokowanie mojego konta. Przyczyniłem się do poważnego złamania zasad, a między innymi mutlikonto. Jak każdy gracz kiedyś musiałem przegrać wiele godzin w które zacięcie grałem w Eternal Lands. Zapewniam że gdyby moje konto zostało by odblokowane w życiu bym już nie popełnił tego błędu. Od zablokowania minęło trochę czasu i pomyślałem że może Administracja się przychyli do mojego wniosku. Proszę o pozytywne rozpatrzenie mojego wniosku.

Mój id w grze to: Mustango

Jeśli ktoś by mógł przetłumaczyć to na język angielski był bym bardzo wdzięczny. :)

More-less accurate translation:

Hello,

I'd like to ask the game Admins to unblock my account. I had my share in a severe breaking of the game rules, e.g. multiplaying. I had to spend hours on playing Eternal Lands, like any other player. The sentence he wrote in Polish makes no sense. I think it's the most accurate interpretation, though.

I assure you, I would have never made the same mistake in my life, had you unlocked my account. It is quite a long time ever since my account got locked and I thought the game Admins might reconsider and accept my petition. Hell yeah, a mighty word.

I ask you for a positive decision regarding my request.

My game ID: Mustango

Comments in garamond-red are mine.

Edited by Vanyel

I am sorry for being a jerk, but I can’t help it. I need to translate this 1to1 (at least I will try) since it is one of the most ridicules sentences I ever heard. I will also skip punctuation to make it even more pr0. :hehe:

Jak każdy gracz kiedyś musiałem przegrać wiele godzin w które zacięcie grałem w Eternal Lands.

As every player some time ago I had to lost many hours in which I fiercely played Eternal Lands. :omg:

You can and WILL help it. Read the rules at the top of this page, and refrain from posting where you're not allowed.

You were banned more than once for several different problems.

1. You were always in trouble for foul and obscene language. Really bad language.

2. You kept making new characters and still breaking rule 5 even after being locked for that. You never learned. You kept doing it. You had a lot of characters.

3. You knew what you were doing, because you had your friends intentionally share characters so you could get away with it, you thought.

4. You continually lied about everything.

I am not unlocking ANY characters for you. Not only did they all massively cheat, but they were shared. You will have to make a new character. And I will not accept somebody giving you theirs. You want to play, you need to play yourself so maybe you will respect the game, the people, and their efforts better than you did before.

If you want to play again, you are allowed 1 character that you do not share. No alts, no "playing at my friend's house", no friend playing at your house. Nothing. Any trouble from you, and that includes your behavior and language, and I will reban you.

I suggest you find a copy of the polish version of the rules.

You were banned more than once for several different problems.

1. You were always in trouble for foul and obscene language. Really bad language.

2. You kept making new characters and still breaking rule 5 even after being locked for that. You never learned. You kept doing it. You had a lot of characters.

3. You knew what you were doing, because you had your friends intentionally share characters so you could get away with it, you thought.

4. You continually lied about everything.

I am not unlocking ANY characters for you. Not only did they all massively cheat, but they were shared. You will have to make a new character. And I will not accept somebody giving you theirs. You want to play, you need to play yourself so maybe you will respect the game, the people, and their efforts better than you did before.

If you want to play again, you are allowed 1 character that you do not share. No alts, no "playing at my friend's house", no friend playing at your house. Nothing. Any trouble from you, and that includes your behavior and language, and I will reban you.

I suggest you find a copy of the polish version of the rules.

Ehhh.... it's too long to translate:( I don't feel like it.

Dostałeś bana więcej niż jednokrotnie z różnych powodów.

1. Nieustannie miałeś kłopoty z powodu ordynarnego języka. Na prawdę wulgarnego.

2. Tworzyłeś nowe postacie i mimo ich blokowania, kontynuowałeś łamanie punktu 5 Zasad Gry. Nigdy nie wyciągnąłeś z tego żadnych wniosków. Kontynuowałeś. Z wieloma kontami.

3. Wiedziałeś, co robiłeś. Dzieliłeś swoje konta z innymi graczami sądząc, że w ten sposób unikniesz kary.

4. Nie zdarzało Ci się mówić prawdy. Nigdy.

ŻADNA z Twoich postaci NIE zostanie odblokowana. Nie dość, że brały udział w wielokrotnych i zarkojonych na szeroką skalę oszustwach, to jeszcze były dzielone z innymi graczami. Możesz stworzyć JEDNO NOWE konto. Nie jest dopuszczalne, by ktokolwiek dał Ci swoją postać. Jeżeli chcesz gra, to będziesz musiał robić to sam. Może dzięki temu nauczysz sie respektować grę, innych graczy i ich wysiłki w większym stopniu niż kiedykolwiek wcześniej.

Jeżeli chcesz znowu grać, wolno Ci stworzyć 1 (jedną!) postać, której nie możesz z nikim dzielić. Żadnych postaci dodatkowych, żadnego "grania w domu znajomych", żaden z Twoich znajomych nie może grać w Twoim domu. Jeżeli stworzysz najmniejszy problem lub kłopot, uwzględniając Twoje zachowanie i język, którym się posługujesz, zostaniesz ponownie zbanowany.

Sugeruję, żebyś znalazł gdzie aktualną kopię Zasad Gry w języku polskim.

(and here a translation from googleslaughter, just to amuse myself)

Zostałeś zbanowany więcej niż raz na kilka różnych problemów.

1. Zawsze byłeś w kłopoty język nieprzyzwoitych i brzydkich. Naprawdę zły język.

2. Zachowałeś podejmowania nowych postaci i nadal złamanie przepisu 5 nawet pozablokowania tego. Nigdy nie nauczył. Jesteś robiłem to. Miałeś dużo znaków.

3. Wiedziałaś' date=' co robisz, bo miał znajomych celowo akcji znaków więc można uciec z nim, myślałeś.

4. Stale kłamał o wszystkim.

Nie jestem odblokowanie wszelkich znaków, dla Ciebie. Nie tylko wszystkie masowooszukują, ale były one udostępniane. Trzeba będzie zrobić nową postać. I niezaakceptuje ktoś daje swoje. Chcesz grać, trzeba grać samodzielnie, więc możebędziesz przestrzegać gry, ludzie, a ich wysiłki lepiej niż przedtem.

Jeśli chcesz zagrać ponownie, masz prawo 1 znak, że nie podzielam. Brak altów, nie "gry w domu przyjaciela", nie jest przyjacielem grając w domu. Nic. Żadnych problemówod ciebie, a to obejmuje zachowania i języka, a ja reban Ciebie.

Proponuję znaleźć kopię polskiej wersji [/font']przepisów.

Gosh, that's really amusing:P

Edited by Vanyel