Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tokie

Buying gc

okay, I'm almost done tweaking my Character... and I'm almost ready to buy the last of the AP Potions I need to max-out... and I cant find where that page is where you find out how much gc you get,for say..$100.00 or like $500.00 USD >.> ..I've looked and cant seem to locate the EL page with the gc prices on it...can someone point me in the proper direction,please n ty :) tokie out

Alternatively, you could buy items at the shop and sell in-game for gc. I believe the EL Shop does not sell gc directly.

Alternatively, you could buy items at the shop and sell in-game for gc. I believe the EL Shop does not sell gc directly.

this, its a better deal as well. 100$ for 450k directly versus buying 25 rost's and selling at 30k each, which is 750k , or if you are buying 200$ worth its 1.5m if you sell em all or only sell 25 of them and save the rest for teh god's castle

"You can buy in game gold Coins from me from my personal storage at a rate of 3kgc to 5kgc per $1. Higher $ amount give you better rates. Common purchases are 100kgc for $30, 200kgc for $50, 450kgc for $100, and 1Mgc for $200"

thats from the website chronik posted :)

"You can buy in game gold Coins from me from my personal storage at a rate of 3kgc to 5kgc per $1. Higher $ amount give you better rates. Common purchases are 100kgc for $30, 200kgc for $50, 450kgc for $100, and 1Mgc for $200"

Donate to Rydler's next diabetes raffle to the tune of $100 and sell off the prizes and I think you might have plenty of gc too. I know I won a bunch of prizes last year. I don't sell mine though. lol

Whoops sorry guys, i didnt realize that wasnt the el site.