Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cyberwulf

Just an Idea: Slot growing with OA Level

Hi, ive no Clue if that is possible to make, but i had just this Idea about Full Storage Slots.

Here my Idea:

1.) Let grow the Slots 1 Slot each OA Level (Basic Slots should be arround 250 not 300 as now with OA lvl 0)

2.) If u will do a #reset u cant do the #reset command before ure Storage is not under or same as those ~250 Basic Slots.

Note: This is only a Idea, if radu dont Like it kick the Idea in a Bucket ;) But its still a fair chance for more Slots with a high OA lvl :)

Edited by Cyberwulf

Hi, ive no Clue if that is possible to make, but i had just this Idea about Full Storage Slots.

Here my Idea:

1.) Let grow the Slots 1 Slot each OA Level (Basic Slots should be arround 250 not 300 as now with OA lvl 0)

2.) If u will do a #reset u cant do the #reset command before ure Storage is not under or same as those ~250 Basic Slots.

Note: This is only a Idea, if radu dont Like it kick the Idea in a Bucket ;) But its still a fair chance for more Slots with a high OA lvl :)

It seems to me, that this is more than likely to be implemented in the near future. However, it will be used, not on a level by level basis, but by paying cash for the extra storage space. Many other in-game benefits operate this way, extra gold, trade bots, guild maps, you name it; all of it is payed for with real life currency. I am most skeptical that extra storage will be any different. Still, it is an intriguing idea, for I expect at the higher levels (I am only level 30 myself) more storage space will be required, necessitating this addition .

More slots would be nice, I sold a lot of the armor and weapons I had collected and still have less than 20 empty slots, sometimes none. :unsure:

I think that nexus should give extra slots :

More nexus - more skills you can level - more slots needed for the mats.

I'd prefer a quest with oranges to increase slots.

:icon13:

Gotta keep that orange worth something, keep the quests using it flowing :P

I'd prefer a quest with oranges to increase slots.

:icon13:

Gotta keep that orange worth something, keep the quests using it flowing :P

Hehe sure its an Idea to use Instance stuff too Like this:

1 Orange = +1 Slot

1 Scrythe = + 2 slot

1 RDHoLaM = + 4 Slot

etc...

It's one thing to want additional storage slots for end items, but it's effing retarded to want to maintain a stock of every harvable in the damn game and/or every mid level item you need to mix up to some other item. That being said, I'm at 275 of 300. I have only 22 flowers, 6 ores, 5 metals, 9 minerals. The bulk of my storage is ess, pots, tons of rings & indicators, armors & weapons. I'm an all rounder as well.

It's one thing to want additional storage slots for end items, but it's effing retarded to want to maintain a stock of every harvable in the damn game and/or every mid level item you need to mix up to some other item. That being said, I'm at 275 of 300. I have only 22 flowers, 6 ores, 5 metals, 9 minerals. The bulk of my storage is ess, pots, tons of rings & indicators, armors & weapons. I'm an all rounder as well.

I'm 273/300 with 3 food, 2 flowers, 0 metals, 0 minerals, 10 animal, 1 book. Guess I just like collecting armors, weapons and clothes :D

I'd probably find this feature useful, been at 300/300 several times before.

been at 300 only once, I kinda just rid of things that sit in storage for SO LONG.

But an idea to increase slots would be nice :D

Edited by Lexi

A player could choose to use a hyperbag for excess stuff that they do not plan on using for a while by putting someplace no one would waste a key using.

Hyperbags are a dangerous option as some may disappear if a map change. For instance, some tiles that were walkable in previous client versions may now have a mountain in them. Or bags may dissappear entirely, I left several hyperbag in an instance and tried to look for three of them to no avail. I'm not sure if they exist but it seems pretty unlikely.

In either case, hyperbags were not designed for safe semi-permanent storage. Stick to asking friends to hold stuff or obtain a storage bot of some sort.