Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chromeozone

Homepage : Shop

If you pay by Check, Money Order or Cash, make the check payable to Radu Privantu(do not make them out to Eternal Lands!) and use the following address:

May i suggest that you change Check into Cheque

Edited by Chromeozone

OK, seriously though, I have a real suggestion for the shop. I think the shop would be much more user-friendly if the shop page provided a list of all the items currently available from the shop, as well as any current specials that are on. For example, if I want to buy a removal stone, I have to search forums to see which ones have been made available recently. Or when radu is running a special, such as "spend $200 and be entered in a drawing for X", it would be great for that to be on the shop page.

It's not a big deal, but I think that making the shop as user-friendly as possible would be good for business. And I know a number of people recently who have had to do forum searches to try to figure out if the item they wanted to buy was available from the shop.

OK, seriously though, I have a real suggestion for the shop. I think the shop would be much more user-friendly if the shop page provided a list of all the items currently available from the shop, as well as any current specials that are on. For example, if I want to buy a removal stone, I have to search forums to see which ones have been made available recently. Or when radu is running a special, such as "spend $200 and be entered in a drawing for X", it would be great for that to be on the shop page.

It's not a big deal, but I think that making the shop as user-friendly as possible would be good for business. And I know a number of people recently who have had to do forum searches to try to figure out if the item they wanted to buy was available from the shop.

Agreed

Edited by Robb

In America we write it as check :P

Yes the shop will be updated soon with other items and will have a section for Specials too.

Yes the shop will be updated soon with other items and will have a section for Specials too.

Well bad english!!! spell correctly :D lol,

Well bad english!!! spell correctly :D lol,

They are spelling correctly.

it's the British that insist on considering American English the same language as UK English

(complicating things no end for us poor foreigners)

lol, can anyone help me by logging into EL :( i made a post no one helps:(

Anyway diddnt the US copy our language and "tweak" it up abit :X lol, but no i would the shop to be done up a bit more as this game has massive potential, would love to play atm :( but cant :X

Edited by Chromeozone

would it be possible to buy special items (eg using pay pal, non transferable)

Platinum coins seem kind of useless at the moment, how about having the platinum coins only to be bought with pay pal, as a kind of pay'd currency.

Also have a button in game that has all the buy-able items in, eg capes, books, Enriched essies ect.

You then use the platinum coins to pay for these items that can work like a npc shop that takes the platinum and adds the said item.

If RADU wants to still give items to players he can give them the platinum coins.

The coins could or could not be traceable, this is up to teh GODS, it may cause more people to get a lot of gold due to paying RL money for it.

Edited by Cilestiel