Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tiny_tim

baned in login

i was still baned when i double clicked login twice. this is disurbing

So is your behavior.

1st. Why don't you pull your head in, and start being/talking sensible instead of being immature?

2nd. Haven't you ever heard of the word "sorry"? It could help... :)

You were locked for, and will remain as such while, acting like an idiot and wasting everyone's time. What may (arguably) have been funny to start, is now just annoying. I don't even know why this thread is still open.

Actually, it seems you've had no difficulty logging in. You've been making more alts as of late, and saying such lovely, insightful things as:

[puppies @ 6]: u like getting fart in the face while 69]
and wasting others' time in the newbie help channel, using yet another character.

Being a troublemaker (and wasting everyone's time, as you continue to do) is breaking the rules. You are clearly not sorry, or you'd give up this front, and stop causing trouble.

Actually, it seems you've had no difficulty logging in. You've been making more alts as of late, and saying such lovely, insightful things as:
[puppies @ 6]: u like getting fart in the face while 69]
and wasting others' time in the newbie help channel, using yet another character.

Being a troublemaker (and wasting everyone's time, as you continue to do) is breaking the rules. You are clearly not sorry, or you'd give up this front, and stop causing trouble.

that was only a remark to someone elses sexual ineudo

new toons dont do me any good bc all i got is my name i dont have the levels since i kicked toomass ass several years ago. i make alt to just joke around and try to make things fun in a dull environment while on ban. radu baned me from noob chat so idk what else to do.

Edited by tiny_tim

Finally, a reasonable response. You're now unlocked. Do what you can to stay out of trouble, or you will quickly find yourself back in this thread.