Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Starlite

RIP!

I'm back with a new guild and looking for members who want to fight/pk and all other supportive skills. Any skill (minimum skill at least 40). Minimum age 18yrs. No scammers,bag jumpers, or troublemakers. Lets have fun :)

PM me or Vinoveritas to join

Edited by Starlite

Why did you make the guild Star?

Is there something particular you're hoping to achieve that no existing guild has?

It is the old HELP re-named with new parameters,my alts were holding it in limbo, time to start over. Clean start so any old alliances out there please set neutral. :)

Ofc so many guilds have most aspects covered, its a personal choice.

Edited by Starlite

This guild is resurected once again.

This guild is something for every Skillset. but we will not allow any troublemakers. scammers and so on. If you like Intense Flaming this Guild is nothing for you, but if you join you still need a sense of humour.

Minimum age is 18 years. PM me VinoVeritas or Starlite for application.

Well we have been around for a while now and have some really cool people in the guild. If you looking to join or change guilds, give us a try. No problem if you dont like it, but you will never know if you dont try. We need people with all skills and although we say minium level 40 we ARE prepared to accept 2 or 3 newbies at lower levels if your prepared to learn and have fun. Pm me, Vinoveritas or leave a RIP! guild application at our forum (#guild_info RIP! F2)

Still looking for a few more members with any skills to join our family. Try us Im sure you will like it, were helpful and fun and look after each other.

Anyone looking for a guild, RIP! would be one of the first places to start if you agree to the policys.

Although i'm not in it, i haven't met one person from RIP! that wasn't pleasant :D

All the best with getting new guildies, good guilds are meant to be built up! :)

Thanks for your nice words Jeditotalwar. I think I have some of the nicest guild members in EL,,,,but then Im totally biased hehehe

Good Luck :pickaxe:

I know VinoVeritas well enough to say he is one of the nice people playing in EL and with him in your guild i am sure you will do great things and give some of the best players :bow_arrow:

Its sad but i herby inform that Starlite left RIP! to advance in her Skill in an other guild.

As her successor as Head of the Council i have to thank her for the terrific job she made in this guild that has grown quite nicely since it was founded,

If i can only hope i will be a half as good leader of the guild as she was and wish her the best luck in <TE>.

This said RIP! is still looking forward to accept new members. So feel free to apply for a membership

Thanks Motionkilla sure im going to miss RIP! but its in good hands and I know im going to be very happy in <TE>