Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thyralax

Todays Invasion

The hordes are being dispersed. The drums are falling silent and it seems once again peace falls over draia.

Congratulations brave warriors of Draia another invasion force has been repelled. perhaps one day we will find who these drums of war sound for.

Hope you enjoyed the invasion. and got some good xp/drops from it.

Any constructive comments are welcomed and appreciated. Thank you all very much for participating.

Maybe i was just unlucky, but there were too many male orcs in naralik. Me and my friend lagged out, had to resync and both lost a rost..

I tried to diss-teleport, but in the underworld it showed me that my diss ring count hadn't even gone down..

Btw we were the last ones standing, so that could also be part of the reason we were overwhelmed

I personally loved the TG one. Moderate/Easy Invasion monsters that fits the a/d limit plus a dash of cyclops here and there to prevent boredom.. However, on the other hand, I found the IDA mines to be a bit extreme for my taste :) It started like TG and that was fine, then we get hit with Cyclops and Lions with dashes of Armed Orcs! Oh my!! Not to mention the entrance (south) having the creatures spawn on top of the ladder so we get attacked after we entered :P that was a bit mean. IMHO the monsters that was mainly there was rly extreme for the a/d limit. I mean.. i died 2xs. Had 6 Cyclops on me and 2 Lions. Plus plenty of others to catch my diss; i was potted up the arse! But only lasted ~5mins. Then spented another ~5mins trying to diss & tele.. Kind of hard being surrronded on all sides by those vile creatures. Nonetheless; It was a nice invasion :) Ty for your effort.

-Tigre.

I was fighting in SKF and later a bit in NRM and it was great! :) I think those maps where 110~

too bad .. i should have taken some screenshots..

no bad surprises like Phantoms and Grizzlies and Tigers.. very nice :)

yep, maybe a bit less extreme on the nk male orcs. Was a bit insane that we had our entire screen filled with critters which caused us to resync like mad >.>. Very hard to dis and tele when you resync every few secs. Was fun for what little it lasted. I went to the tg one as well, much better imho. Nk was a bit to much, maybe a bit less critters next time :)

other than that, from when i was on it was good. Just wish hadnt lost a rost to resync ;(.

Maybe nextime space out locations a bit more. Ie maybe 2 maps for 60's, one multi with tougher critters, one single with silghtly weaker but throw a few toughies in. Biggest thing is as i've said, way to many, causing alot of resyncs and lag on such a tiny map :P.

but anyway, a great lower one, atleast you did your best for us !

The invasion in TG was easily the most enjoyable for me so far, plenty to kill, and great xp! I haven't really been about to participate in many of the invasions over the last year or so, so this was a double bonus for me. Good job!