Eternal Lands Official Forums
Drakos7

[patch] Exp Per Minute

A suggestion by hatwood that I implemented. patch #002936 on Berlios. Adds an Exp/Min counter in the Session tab. Kind of fun to watch it while harvesting. I am sure it is much more useful for the a/d junkies.

Edited by Drakos7

Well, I talked to Ent and he already approved this so I guess I'll push it into CVS.

edit: bah, my commit access was removed. OK, who wants to submit this for me?

Edited by Drakos7

Still need someone to commit this into berlios...

I'll happily commit it seeing as it's been approved. However, does it need 2 decimal places? I never see any of those digits at rest but I guess that could be part of the "... fun".

Again I am missing the option to turn this off in el.ini... if people want to feel good about their performance they should just get a hooker to lie to them about it :pickaxe:

Having the session time use the time of startup of the client rather than the actual time used on the client kind of spoils the fun. I sometimes switch clients when switching between PC and laptop, when I return to the original machine it takes all the time since that client was started, but of course does not have the xp from the other machine.

I thought that in the past the time used was actual time online of that client, why was this changed?

Mixi