Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tokie

Custom Clothing

If I can click one link to add an Encyclopedia update, then why the He!! cant I find the same thing to add a Custom Clothing Pack to my Character ? I've went round n round with this Sir_Odie deal and it's piszin' me off to no-end.

I'm no Computer Expert... but let me tell you something, if this is this hard for me to do on my Computer then how the He!! am I gonna' explain it to a new player ? This is total crap, and someone needs to get the hook-up Lab_Rat had. Two clicks and it was on. Period. I refuse to spend anymore gc on Capes until someone gets this deal right, and makes it a $hit-load easier for players to use...and I got tonz of gc to spend for the Guilds Capes....

Tokie

Ummm Custom clothing is not Offical so dont complain here.

I am sure odie can help you get it running, if you havent pissed him off

And he provides a script on his website to do it too. All you need to do is run that script. If you run vista, you need to right click it and choose "run as admin".

I know a few other people who are also not computer experts who are quite happy with the service Odie provides. I don't see how bad-mouthing him or his service here really gets you any closer to your goal.

I know a few other people who are also not computer experts who are quite happy with the service Odie provides. I don't see how bad-mouthing him or his service here really gets you any closer to your goal.

I am one of those people i have customs, all though i had a bit of a problem figuring out how to do turn them on the first time i have now told severa friends how to turn customs on, i do think it would be easier with just the click of a button but what wouldnt for that matter but then again my friend this isnt "staples" and there is no BIG RED EASY button so stop complaing about sir_odie when he is good enough to offer this since labrats obviously doesnt work for cew custom clothing updates.

\o/ sir_odie ftw !!

Edited by Lamorian

hehe nearly everything said...

all of my guildies (also the younger ones :-p) did the custom clothes thingy within a few mins... same thing after the change from lab rat's to sir_odie's service *thumbs up for odies work*

so maybe if you try reading the manual instaed of cursing it? :-)

Edited by leelablassblau

omg...

Sir_Odie provides this service, of which he is paying RL$ for some kind of server, or using his home internet to provide it, he lets people use the service to see custom clothing FOR FREE, and only charges some minor amount of in-game currency to be able to add your own custom stuff to it, and you have the audacity to complain because YOU'RE too much of a n00b to get it working??

If i was Odie i'd blacklist your IP from being able to connect to the server at all, you ungrateful twat.

Would you complain to Radu if you couldn't "one click" to install video card drivers so you could run EL?

Edited by Korrode

Ah, excellent way to advertise Sir_Odies services. All you hear is good feedback, plenty enough to negate the failed one.

Now all we need here is the link to the service page and the circle is complete.

*ka-ching* ^^