Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SmurF

Auction

I am auctioning an eagle wing of extra damage. The stats are the same as the normal eagle wing, but with 8% chance to do 20 damage. Also this may be one of the only Eagle Wing's of extra damage in game.

Starting price: 1M gc

BIN: 2M gc

Min bid increases of 5k please

The auction will run for one week from the date on this post unless I receive an offer I can not refuse.

I am auctioning an eagle wing of extra damage. The stats are the same as the normal eagle wing, but with 8% chance to do 20 damage.

I think your description is missing a rather important word - additional or extra. Otherwise, why should I buy it when it has 8% chance to inflict as much damage as a tit long?

May I suggest posting eye information - or just edit the post :whistle:

80kgc :whistle:

even that is too much for this weap

On Topic: This sword is very very rare. Afaik this is the only one in-game on a *active* account.

It is a great collectors sword, and it's really nice for getting ganged in combat(spam's +20 dmg very often)

Off Topic: You're retarded.

*BUMP*

This sword, is one of the two Eagle Wings of Extra Damage In-Game. The other one is owned by Nienora, and s/he is in-active.

So this sword, is basically one of a kind. Whether you're a Collector or a Fighter this item won't disappoint you.

Edited by Luigi

It is a great collectors sword, and it's really nice for getting ganged in combat(spam's +20 dmg very often)

You mean this sword has a chance to deal 20 dmg when you are hit? Looks like general belief is it just adds dmg to normal hits, would like a clarification here.

You mean this sword has a chance to deal 20 dmg when you are hit? Looks like general belief is it just adds dmg to normal hits, would like a clarification here.

I raised this risk of confusion in my previous post in this thread, but based on info at CEL about the EagleWing:

Description: 10-35 damage, +6 defense, +5 accuracy, +5 critical to hit, +5 critical to damage.

My understanding is that there is an 8% chance of hitting 20 dmg on top of that.

Edited by EaglePrince

MufossA had the first in-game, it's a chance to do it each time you hit someone.. So it's not all that useful.

Yes, it adds +6 def. you use a uni+tit shield on top of that it's +18 def. then you got the 8% chance to do extra 20 dmg which spams across the screen, now tell me it's pr0 for getting ganked no? :D

Your post made it sound like it spams when hit.

I find it amusing you bother to hype this weapon, hope Smurf pays you a % for trying.

So sad the top argument of the weapons übberness is the same argument you can use on normal EW.

Good luck finding a collector ;o

Oh, and on side note. If someone else asked for 1 million on this weapon, your comments would be bit different. Right? :cry:

I find it amusing you bother to hype this weapon, hope Smurf pays you a % for trying.

So sad the top argument of the weapons übberness is the same argument you can use on normal EW.

Oh, and on side note. If someone else asked for 1 million on this weapon, your comments would be bit different. Right? :cry:

Lol. If you don't want the sword, simple. Stop posting.

And I bother to hype this weapon, because it truly is a great weapon.

Tell me, you ever used this weapon?

Oh, and on side note. If someone else asked for 1 million on this weapon, your comments would be bit different. Right? :(

Funny you first encourage to not post, but then ask if I ever used the weapon.

I haven't used the weapon, but I have used EW, and even if EW hit +20dmg 20% of time it'd still suck against dragon armours comparing the price. If it was über, ppl would have made more EWs to get special. And technically the auction was over days ago, since it's a week only. I think we have a winner on latest post. Will see if EW of ownage is seen in KF.

Prove me wrong and make a movie of it's überness and I might consider taking you seriously next time. :cry:

Oh, and on side note. If someone else asked for 1 million on this weapon, your comments would be bit different. Right? :(

Funny you first encourage to not post, but then ask if I ever used the weapon.

I haven't used the weapon, but I have used EW, and even if EW hit +20dmg 20% of time it'd still suck against dragon armours comparing the price. If it was über, ppl would have made more EWs to get special. And technically the auction was over days ago, since it's a week only. I think we have a winner on latest post. Will see if EW of ownage is seen in KF.

Prove me wrong and make a movie of it's überness and I might consider taking you seriously next time. :cry:

Use the weapon first, before talking shit. Until you have used it, don't bother replying.

Since it used to be my sword i'll comment:

It's a pretty nice weapon, it lost a little bit of its attractiveness because of the attribute caps and the dragon armours (because of it's wide dmg range). But it still has really nice bonusses and that 8% chance is a lot. I've seen it hit +20 dmg 2-3 times in a row on more occasions.

Specially nice to get that +20 when your enemy is about to restore...good chance your opponent dies, specially in conjunction with damage rings (if no red cape).

I found it to be a nice weapon when fighting multiple people aswell.

Make it a bit more potent by using star med (since attribute caps my prefered PK med.)