Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
-Hope-

New kinds of Invasions

Ok, so today something brought me on an idea.

First of all, i love the invasions we have right now, im not saying i'd like new kinds invasion instead of what we have right now. :)

So wouldn't it be fun if we had invasions where we need to resque a important person "maybe a historical person or a mod :P"

So, one of my examples is: Resque the princess/or w/e :P

To reach the place where we can safe the "important/historical person" we need to kill all of the summoned monsters on that map "summoned by mortos or one of the gods that captured this "person"

When we killed all of the Waves, we have to kill the Feros guarding the "Castle" or something that looks like it. So we would need Rangers to kill them (The Feros are above, so you can't reach it on foot). it'll be the only way to complete our "Second" Task until we can go further. ;)

After the guarding Feros are killed by Rangers, we all need to go inside the "Castle" (im thinking about Vermor castle, or maybe the Magic school.) Then we have to kill all of the summoned creatures Inside, before they will Invade the whole map again. After we killed all of the summons Inside, we will get our new task "probably explained by a god #Message"

So our new task would be to get the "Captured" person the hell out of that place by finding her somewhere inside the Castle/Magic School.

The person that found her/him will be heavy rewarded :)

So what do you think about my idea? I mean its just an example of "new kinds of Invasions"

I personaly think it would be quite fun if we had invasions that may look like it :happy:

Plz let me know what you think about this

_Hope_