Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
conavar

Invasions

or atleast finding an compromise that would please both sides.

Ok, make anyone who heals an invasion monster pk'able for 5 minutes after each heal. Now that's spice.

Well lets think about it... little noob wants to help in invasion.. lil noob accidently heals the dragon instead of the player... lil noob gets pkable.. lil noob gets pwned by someone beeing on the invasion monsters side..

not very good thought about imho :bow_arrow: but its a start :P

Well lets think about it... little noob wants to help in invasion.. lil noob accidently heals the dragon instead of the player... lil noob gets pkable.. lil noob gets pwned by someone beeing on the invasion monsters side..

little noob learns what a misclick is and becomes more careful in a future ? :bow_arrow:

I find Ozmondius's idea quite fair - the community should have a means to counteract such actions (although both in case of Gohan and LuciferX they could argue that stopping them was possible if only players organize themselves better, and I sadly have to agree to that).

little noob learns what a misclick is and becomes more careful in a future ? :bow_arrow:

I find Ozmondius's idea quite fair - the community should have a means to counteract such actions (although both in case of Gohan and LuciferX they could argue that stopping them was possible if only players organize themselves better, and I sadly have to agree to that).

exactly thats what makes me a little bit upset that ppl complained about what both did =) there were

(afaik) 100 ppl on contest chan, every lil bit coulda helped alot if teamed together =)

Guess someone read what I said on channel 6 afterwards.

Anyhow, my dear friend Ozmondius. :bow_arrow:

I researched about 15 minutes and I found a way in which 3 people can damage the dragon enough without breaking a sweat and I could impossibly outheal it. I am inviting you to look around and discover the amazing ways of how easy hunting big critters can be as soon as you put your mind to it. And no, I'm not kidding.

And may I ask where your big PK spirit was when LuciferX was in Hulda, a 8vs1 map, with you leading a PK guild and LuxiferX having ICD/gelly?

Anyway, I'm gonna keep from posting again. I just felt like I should share a "discovery".

-Blee

P.S.: If any flames, just direct them to me ingame, so we do not make the thread go up in the flames. None of you get ignored no matter what you do/say and I won't treat you any differently no matter what you do anyway. I fully understand your anger.