Eternal Lands Official Forums
scarr

remove brod ?

remove brod ?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. remove brod ?

• yes
    • no

i believe if this item will be removed, the polulation will increase on Pk server.

I agree.

Right now its worthless to use it, i guess, and in the future it might only cause more trouble than the game can benefit from its existance.

Piper

Edit:

Who wants to use an expensive item like a BroD against ppl in leather stuff or steel chains?

So its quite useless now.

And since some ppl get mad, when they even hear the word "BroD", it might be a reason for ppl to join the PK server, when there is no "BroD" available.

And since it might take some months/years/decades until someone can manu really expensive stuff, which is worth to use a BroD, its not a loss, if the BroD leaves the PK server.

Thats why i think, its not a loss, but a benefit for the game, if no BroD is available on the PK server.

As usual, just my 2 euro cents :)

Edited by The_Piper

entropy plx?

the server has only like 3 'active' players, something has to be done

Edited by scarr

entropy plx?

the server has only like 3 'active' players, something has to be done

yes but its like actualy 10 (if you count there alts :P )

brod is useless right now. Dont think any 1 is gona buy it and brod other players leather armor (breakage rate for armor is already high enough to break during fight/training..i have to carry 5 pants so i can keep training for 30 mins)

but in the future if some 1 spend like ~200k for tit pl8 or something and it get brod that person will probably quit/play less often. But than again if u can afford an piece of armor for 200k cant u afford the red cape for 4k?

since some ppl get mad, when they even hear the word "BroD", it might be a reason for ppl to join the PK server, when there is no "BroD" available.

since there is a chance it will increase the number of players on pk server i voted yes to remove brod

u can remove BroD but it won't save the server lol, no one uses it atm and there are never more than 10 real people on at a time, will die soon enough.

u can remove BroD but it won't save the server lol, no one uses it atm and there are never more than 10 real people on at a time, will die soon enough.

Lol hope not i got life time membership for me and me alts

If peeps dont want a Brod then I'm ok to have it removed (though i dont think this will determine the servers outcome)

I bought one on Main server once when i played there just to anoy ^v^ But i guess i was just too nice to use it :brooding:

I voted to keep BroDs out. However, I would hope even more that we don't get to the point that anyone would even need it since we're all walking around in our newb gear.

I love that most people here still have to walk around in chain mail an augmented leathers. I really hope it stays like this for as long as possible.

High-end armor/weapons kills PK because it's just too powerful. If I ever find those binding stones and EFEs that everyone wants, I might just have to hoard them.

Edited by sygon