Eternal Lands Official Forums
DarkLordDiablo

Tournament

Dont worry, I'll own him in 1st round, so he'll havent chance to kill you in one hit \o/

Challenge accepted pair us up for 1st fight it will atleast eliminate 1 very strong player and make it more fair for lower level players.

PS. contest is not over because i am in it.. Bleedingsoul PKd me the other day :P maybe i will have 75 health bar and be stuck in cooldown again during the fight and my opponent will have a mirror cape :)

PS. contest is not over because i am in it.. Bleedingsoul PKd me the other day :cry: maybe i will have 75 health bar and be stuck in cooldown again during the fight and my opponent will have a mirror cape :bow_arrow:

B)

You weren't on cooldown! You were outta HEs! :)

And its your own fault for hitting 80+ continuosly. Leaves opportunities for mirror cloaks. :D

-Blee

Just a note back, maybe you should set some armor requirements. I do not believe it would be fair if the lower levels who didn't have much Gc would be able to afford the higher level armor. So maybe set a specific Armor that everyone has to wear such as Leather.

sorry if i missed it, but where is the contest held? hope its in nc arena or similar so spectators can watch :)

typo

Edited by huntingdevil

Maybe next time...

Look at peoples stats, and do fair fights!?

rofl @ Blee v LuciX.. & mp vs Psycho.. LawL!

complaint. i have to fight Lasher. he'll poon me in 1 hit. any budy in this comp have att/def in 30's or 40's?

if not i want out ;)

Guest Trojan_Knight

complaint. i have to fight Lasher. he'll poon me in 1 hit. any budy in this comp have att/def in 30's or 40's?

if not i want out ;)

Its now about how suddenly you die, but what matters is how you live and show no mercy to stay alive. If you fight, show no mercy and are loyal to any fight in general. I will applaud any of you. If you back out just because you think someone may kill you quickly. Well, all I can say is one of two things. Pk can be fun, if you let it be. Dieing isn't real, so long as you view it as "At least I had fun doing so."

To be honest I would have liked to had the opportunity to be in this contest, but being my wireless net card is screwy and I not have a definate ability to be on game at any time. I had to reframe from entering. So hopefully there will be many more of these contests in the future.

Good luck to all,

~TK

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know ill make it to round 2 now!!! ;)

weekends be best for me.... i hope maxxy doesnt chicken out.. i know i wont win(the tournament...) but fighting/killin him will be worth it :mace:

(may need to leave some time for pep to recover from 4th of july :hehe: )

Edited by horvic