Eternal Lands Official Forums
Acelon

Today's Invasion

Well I was in PV at the storage. as soon as I saw the monsters I did a alt-x but this did not exclude me from death. I lost everyting, a COL, a excavator cloak, thread, cotton. :( I thought that if you did alt-x it would not cause me to die. Usually when you die you lose a percentage of things but I lost everything. a clean slate. The next time I even hear of an invasion coming from acelon I will exit the game.

sorry about your loss... if there is an invasion and u dont wanna take part of it, either go on Isla prima, or in a house/cave/storage

Well I was in PV at the storage. as soon as I saw the monsters I did a alt-x but this did not exclude me from death. I lost everyting, a COL, a excavator cloak, thread, cotton. :)

Luck is a female dog, just look at nmt game topic, some ppl got cape after less than 500 rabbits and some didnt get any in 20k+ fluffies.

2 avoid loosing ur stuff use rostogol stone, and in case of some invasions keep diss+tele ring(or two) in ur inventory.

Dont think "this will never happen 2 me, i wont die coz im smart/i never pk", small lag and u can be dead even while mixing if u use toadstool, so better dont mess with lady luck.

Just some pr0 info from some1 who died ~60 times since counters were implemented :blush:

eMPi