Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
redsoxlovr10

PC on all enchanted swords

Im looking to buy any type of enchanted weapon within the next month or so... plz post here the prices that you know of for any enchanted weapons.

EX: Thermal Serp= ......gc

I do not want offers for any yet, i only wish to know the prices of about all the enchanted weapons so i can make my decision by price, if u must try and sell me something, pm me in game but don't post it here, thnx

:rolleyes:

Edited by redsoxlovr10

Iron Broad sword of fire is 30k. All you have to do is /trinity pc on <item>

Trinity is good for getting an estimated price, but does not always accurately reflect market value. Would be glad to know of these PC's also.

Thnx for the info, but i need a wide pricerange of many of these weapons, plz if any of u pr0's r reading this and i suppose that u would know tons bout these prices, plz post ur knowledge for me and many others, thnx =)

Lots of prices have changed now that 1/2 of the swords are Manu'able.. But go by this: Special Tit Serp Swords are 100k+ everything else is usually below it.

uh thnx, but if anybody can just give me a price range tho, i mean it doesnt have to be exact, just enough to give me an idea of what i can aim to work for...

uh thnx, but if anybody can just give me a price range tho, i mean it doesnt have to be exact, just enough to give me an idea of what i can aim to work for...

But go by this: Special Tit Serp Swords are 100k+ everything else is usually below it.

Learn to read for god sake man.

Depending on who you ask you will get different pc's for these items. But here is my kinda, sorta, might be somewhat accurate gestimates for the stuff I can manu.

Iron Sword of Fire ~10k

Iron Broad Sword of Fire/Ice ~20k

Steel Long Sword of Fire/Ice 25-30k

Steel Long Sword of Magic 35-40k

S2E of Fire/Ice 40-45k

S2E of Magic 45-50k

S2E of Thermal ~55k

Some will agree and some will disagree on the above prices, but hopefully that gives you a bit of an idea what to shoot for. Anything above those, I really have no clue on them because they aren't manufacturable.

Thermal serp : 200k+ (imo 400 ^^)

Fire/ice serp 170k+ (imo 300k)

Magic serp 180k+ (imo ~350)

Thermal tit long ~100k (imo ~200k)

Cold/Fire/Magic ~80k coz must be cheapper than themal) but when u see thoses fucking noob thermal S2E noob crap for 70K-55k u see there's a problem with the prices...

Edited by Mr.Yndiana