Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

3 new medallions

As some of you might know, we have 3 medallions that are not used.

I want to make them usable, and the idea is for them to be high end craftable items, and they will be pretty expensive (around 40K from an NPC).

So I am looking for suggestions.

There are the following attributes a medalion can have:

1. Any perk (but only one)

2. Increase accuracy, armor, evasions, chance to hit, chance to do a critical hit, magic,heat,cold,radiation defense, magic resistence (not the same with magic defense), increased damage, heat, cold, magic damage.

All those things can be together, with the exception that there can be only one perk.

In addition to that, they can also have some special armor or weapons effects, such as mana drain, auto healing, etc.

I am waiting for ideas.

One Idea of Mine is that the User, once wearing the Medallion could have the ability of having one high level summoned creature for a Certain amount of time, Or... The new Three Medallions could have 3 Elements, Fire, Cold and Magic Damage and once worn it makes the User Except from That Certain Attack. So if someone attacked them with a Fire Weapon they would not get hurt.

Guest SunWizard

I think one should have the ability to Increase Charm by 2 and Auto Healing that'd be a great help.

We should make an Artificer Medallion with the Articifer perk.

One Invisibility and one True Sight medallion.

Gives you invisibility btw true sight for half an hour, then you must take it off and wear it again. Maybe with a break of 5 mins, before it can be worn again.

Piper

Gives you invisibility btw true sight for half an hour, then you must take it off and wear it again. Maybe with a break of 5 mins, before it can be worn again.

Piper

Yes I like this one. The invisibilty one you should put it one have the effect for 2 minutes and when taken off it has a cooldown lets say for 1 minute?

Although most people think of medallions for fighting, I think since they are going to be expensive maybe the following idea might be good. What about a medallion that Boosts your EMU so it can be used to train with less refills, also harvesters could carry more ores, I think anyone of any skill would find this useful even at a very high price tag.

Medallion of Fire

+ 5 cold Protection

+ 5 heat Protection

-5 magic protection

+5 Heat damage

Auto Healing

Medallion of Ice

+5 cold Protection

+5 heat protection

-5 magic protection

+5 cold damage

Freezing perk for 3 turns

Edited by JohnTheWarder

Piper

Thanks piper for stealing my post :confused:

A high level medallion will be most welcome :confused:

No need to make it over powerfull, to avoid unbalance the game.

How about a Medallion of Artificer. When your wearing it while making items it gives you the artificer perk but it also has a chance to break

PS: sorry when i clicked reply they didnt have any comments like this

Edited by Gandalf2

Well, since at least half of the people that posted here didn't even bother to read the original post, I think I will lock it and come up with my own ideas.

Cleo just got a 2 days forum suspension for posting multiple times here without reading the first post, effectively spamming this thread.

Maybe a medallion could inflict changes directly in cross atributes (except for might) with a very high broke rate (maybe like augmented armors). So many kind of medallions could be used in many kind of situations. I was wondering if a medallion could change the walk speed i think that would be nice..

well thats my idea ..

[]'s Anamir