Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The_Knight

Female Ogre

very true, but fantasy needs some saet of rules, or there would be all hell in draia...that would be a cool day, all hell breaks loose, a giant invasion on every map exept ip, will exist till killed off.

(not serious, so dont go complaining im changing the topic)

I don't see why they would have to be stronger then the males though, I dont want to be sexist, but typically males are stronger...

You've never met female rowers :P

But maybe this culture of monsters is unisex and just calls it's one form "male". Maybe we should have races with three sexs?

Who gets confused? :P

Anyhow, it's the ogres and gnomes who decide what they name themselves. I mean, we can create nicknames like if you wanted you could call some "Female" or "Ogre" but thats up to you.

Well if there aren't Female ogre, then why aren't the current ogre called ogre, not male ogre, I mean whats to get confused?

Maybe the preffix MALE isnt a sex but a job description like MAIL MAN :P

Conavar may be right, but the "Male" is to tell female or male apart and if there is no female, then there is no need to call it a male.

If we go by the Roleplaying theme that Ogre are mutated gnomes, then what would the women gnomes become, a shirtless male ogre? :)

Huh? :D

Edited by The_Knight

Whats a Shashlik? Some other type of monster?

That would depend on its size. A big Shashlik would be a monster, a small Shashlik would be a snack.

On the topic of ogres....

There is nothing to be confused about when it comes to the male ogre. Just consider the name "male" as extra information.

And a hidden message

Someday in the future it may turn out that the gods did create female ogres, femal trolls, female cyclops etc. But that is not a current fact