Eternal Lands Official Forums
Knuckles

Total War - PkG

Ok, I deleted some of the flames.

Orgo also got a 7 days suspension from the forums for flaming.

I will think about that command, it will be free to set yourself as a participant, and 50Kgc to remove yourself as a participant.

very cool :D good going atlantis :P

Guest ohmygod

Atlantis, sorry to say but i really dont have 25kgc to waste so dunno if i like that idea.

If all Mufossa wants is for me to stay in the guild during the game night so he can get retribution on me, he should tell shoq to stop dissing and running all the time so i can get some payback on him. Any how this aside:

What is annoying for me to stay in VWar ALL the time is:

1. PKG dont declare War so no point staying

2. Having to #ig to talk to guildies in main guild and missing out on the general conversation

3. Not having ^v^ tag beside my name

Ok, I deleted some of the flames.

Orgo also got a 7 days suspension from the forums for flaming.

I will think about that command, it will be free to set yourself as a participant, and 50Kgc to remove yourself as a participant.

Edit: Slow typer, sounds kool

Edited by ohmygod

Atlantis, sorry to say but i really dont have 25kgc to waste so dunno if i like that idea.
You think I do? :D 9523 gc in stor, but its a one time fee only, we would not do PkG system of neutral/enemy every 5 min. It'd be worth it imo, to keep ^v^ together :P

edit: quote tags

Edited by Atlantis

You think I do? :D 9523 gc in stor, but its a one time fee only, we would not do PkG system of neutral/enemy every 5 min. It'd be worth it imo, to keep ^v^ together :P

edit: quote tags

omg only peopel who want in the war have to type command [ it is free] only when you want to get out of war is it cost u..so now we can set v as nemy and youre mixers cant be atk..end of story sounds uber god to me

i will get shoq while hes trainin :P

LOL!

I'm sure that the d.chim could pwn you meaning I wouldn't have to do anything but watch you attempt to pwn it. :D Anyways, back to what is going on, I like Atlanti's idea, and Ent's, and I hope this gets implimented. :)

@Pain: It's reply* :)

#edit -

I wouldn't mind pwnting the D. chim while AFJ pwnts j00. :)

-Blee

Cool. :) I'll bring by Jagged n stuff just for you. :D

Edited by Liquid

since when does beefcake train :)

Edited by Atlantis

[PM from Atlantis: i made alt guild and stayed in it for ~3 days..they made peace evnetually ;p]

[22:37:48] [PM to Atlantis: well now they want war with V and it will cost 50k for peace they dont have it..]

[22:38:11] [PM to Atlantis: all you have to do is set enemey and whoever wants to fight can harvesters are safe]

[22:38:38] [PM from Atlantis: wtf mate, how many times do I have to say this, post this, etc. ^v^ will *not* have any total wars]

[22:39:02] [PM to Atlantis: im not forum active , latley too many flames]

[22:39:24] [PM from Atlantis: k, i will tell u once more then]

[22:39:28] [PM to Atlantis: kk]

[22:39:29] [PM from Atlantis: ^v^ will not have any total wars]

[22:39:37] [PM to Atlantis: why not?]

[22:39:57] You do not have enough room in your inventory

[22:40:19] [PM from Atlantis: cuz our members voted 90% against having any wars, we have democratic guild, i can't just set you as enemy if everyone vote no]

[22:40:38] Luciferx has logged on.

[22:41:00] [PM to Atlantis: even if we are set as enemy we can only atk people who type the command so it is possible to have 3 members in guild at war and rest NOT]

[22:41:16] [PM to Atlantis: So their is no reason NOT too]

[22:41:19] [PM from Atlantis: like I said, we voted to not go to war with any guild]

[22:41:54] [PM to Atlantis: so the people who voted no dont have to fight, But i know the truth of the matter no promblem no need to discuss it anymore]

[22:42:05] [PM from Atlantis: wtf, u cannot read i guess]

[22:42:15] #GM from Quimbly: yeah

[22:42:18] [PM from Atlantis: i posted on our forums the details of the pacifist/combatant thing]

[22:42:22] [PM to Atlantis: youre guildies are scarred u think i dont know this]

[22:42:30] [PM from Atlantis: said, would it be ok if we went to war and only some people are combatants]

[22:42:44] [PM from Atlantis: everyone still voted no]

[22:42:47] Bernie found Joker and got a Ring of Disengagement

[22:42:48] [PM to Atlantis: u only wanted war when you could guild hop for it even though you said that wasent why]

[22:42:58] [PM from Atlantis: lal, more bullshit]

[22:42:59] [PM to Atlantis: but now the truth comes out]

[22:43:10] [PM to Atlantis: i aint a little kid i SEE through youre bullshit]

[22:43:20] [PM from Atlantis: i stayed in vwar for 3 days]

[22:43:56] [PM from Atlantis: For 3 days...]

[22:44:06] [PM from Atlantis: you could attack me, and i fought a bunch of people]

[22:44:06] [PM to Atlantis: no U DIDNT]

[22:44:11] [PM from Atlantis: ye, i did]

[22:44:17] [PM to Atlantis: U alt guild in war]

[22:44:22] [PM to Atlantis: big diffeence]

[22:44:26] [PM from Atlantis: no]

[22:44:32] [PM from Atlantis: at first, yes]

[22:44:36] [PM to Atlantis: and NOW?]

[22:44:51] [PM to Atlantis: w never made peace NOW only with alt guild cause theur was no point]

[22:44:55] [PM from Atlantis: and then i saw that u guys were really full of smeg, so i went into the guild and declared war until you would make peace, which was one day]

[22:45:21] [PM from Atlantis: ask shoq or anyone..i stayed in vwar for a while, but u guys made peace, so there was no reason to stay in there longer]

[22:45:40] [PM from Atlantis: it was NOT an alt guild, cuz i was in there all day, even while mix/harvest/train]

[22:45:44] [PM to Atlantis: LOOOL you guys really live in your own world]

[22:45:57] [PM from Atlantis: mate, again, u should try to read occassionally]

[22:46:10] [PM from Atlantis: at first, we used as an alt guild, omg and me joined like once a day]

[22:46:30] [PM from Atlantis: but u cried of it on the forums 24/7, so i joined the guild on a permanent basis..started using a channel to talk with ^v^]

[22:46:33] [PM to Atlantis: their is only one thing i wanna know does ohmygod, lorck, and you have what it takes to typr command??]

[22:46:52] [PM to Atlantis: the first total war u were on ip remember]

[22:46:53] [PM from Atlantis: go against what our members voted, you mean?]

[22:47:02] [PM from Atlantis: ye, and then i walked to votd, trained, mixexd]

[22:47:05] [PM to Atlantis: and ohmygod left guild after 20 minutes]

[22:47:18] [PM from Atlantis: wtf, why do you suck so badly at life]

[22:47:25] [PM to Atlantis: listen you have no excuses not to typecomman now, ]

[22:47:27] [PM from Atlantis: i already said, that was many days before]

[22:47:33] [PM from Atlantis: yes, i do, cuz my guild voted not for war]

[22:47:35] [PM to Atlantis: he put this feature so people who vote NO are safe]

[22:47:43] [PM to Atlantis: so dont gimme that line of bs]

[22:47:50] [PM from Atlantis: no, cuz the members still voted no]

[22:48:01] [PM from Atlantis: this is not a smeg dictatorship or something]

[22:48:07] [PM to Atlantis: you omg and lorck and other fighters are only ones who need to type comman]

[22:48:21] [PM to Atlantis: what do they ave to do with you?]

[22:48:33] [PM to Atlantis: if you type command only you can be attacked]

[22:48:36] [PM from Atlantis: just because you have to enlist the army doesnt mean the us has the right to just go to war with random countries, for instance]

[22:48:41] #GM from Quimbly: time for war 8 mins

[22:49:03] [PM from Atlantis: if 90% of my guild voted no even with the commands, it would be very pkg/dick like to declare war anyway]

[22:49:04] [PM to Atlantis: thats why we have Navy Seals ]

[22:49:27] [PM to Atlantis: you cant makea point that makes sense , do you realise that?]

[22:49:52] [PM from Atlantis: it doesn't have to make sense..if OUR members don't want war..we will NOT make war, understood?]

[22:50:03] [PM to Atlantis: listen ill make this post on forums and we will see what everyone else thinks cause you guys talked alot of smeg NOW you have no excuse]

[22:50:12] [PM to Atlantis: and you still dont type command]

[22:50:24] [PM from Atlantis: and btw, I stayed on Vwar guild for 3 days, talking with ^v^ thru channel]

[22:50:32] [PM from Atlantis: fought a bunch of people in your guild]

[22:50:39] [PM from Atlantis: but then they made peace]

[22:50:42] [PM to Atlantis: before excuse what "oh no my harvesters" now it is we voted NO...LOOOOOOL]

[22:51:02] [PM from Atlantis: er, ye, if people vote against it, we will nto do it]

[22:51:21] [PM to Atlantis: but if they can stay in guild and NOT participate then what does it matter?]

[22:51:25] [PM from Atlantis: it does not matter what their reason is...if everyone votes no why the smeg would i declare war?]

[22:52:06] [PM from Atlantis: it matters because they voted against it, and I will not do the opposite of what they vote]

[22:52:43] [PM to Atlantis: OK LOOOL hide behind people who wont even type command,loooool..kinda like letting youre girlfriend fight for you :)]

[22:53:53] [PM from Atlantis: wtf, if people post on our forum, that even if with this command they will leave if we make war, why would I make war with you?]

[22:54:12] [PM from Atlantis: and btw, our guild is not a 100% diers guild, we train 90% of our in game day, not just die on pk]

[22:54:31] [PM to Atlantis: why will they leave? if you set us as enemy, we cant atk unless you also type command, so it makes no sense for anyone to have a problem]

[22:54:53] [PM to Atlantis: and ohmygod said if ent put this feature he would go to war with us go READ youreself]

[22:55:04] [PM from Atlantis: ask yourself the same question, why did your guild make peace with me in 1 day?]

[22:55:07] [PM to Atlantis: or i guess you guys are liars]

[22:55:49] [PM to Atlantis: what point is that? we are asking you to make war with us NOT GUILD HOP LIKE CHICKEN SMEG]

[22:56:02] It reeks of death and decay here.

[22:56:06] [PM from Atlantis: my god you are retarded, you should learn how to read]

[22:56:14] [PM from Atlantis: I already stated, but I will say it again I guess]

[22:56:30] [PM from Atlantis: I stayed in vwar for 3 days, including training, mixing, and harvesting]

[22:56:42] [PM from Atlantis: was in pk gear like 2% of the time]

[22:56:48] [PM to Atlantis: ok so whats that mean that NOW you have a reason to be chicken>?]

[22:57:18] [PM from Atlantis: no, it means you had 0% reason to make peace with me, cuz i was not guild hopping]

[22:57:31] You recovered 191 material points

[22:57:56] [PM to Atlantis: look what youre doing , avoiding WAR at any cost looool]

[22:58:05] [PM to Atlantis: you sound lke a scared girl]

[22:58:23] [PM to Atlantis: stop with the excuses]

[22:58:39] [PM from Atlantis: kk, we will make war with you, but unfortunately no one will set combatant ;/]

[22:59:00] [PM to Atlantis: yes , Thats the point i am making youre scared]

[22:59:24] [PM from Atlantis: scared? you train a/d 26 hours a day, most of the time with rosto items and carry a serp or higher wep probably]

[22:59:26] [PM to Atlantis: cause you know youll want out and it will cost 50k this time not #join ^V^]

[22:59:53] You recovered 204 material points

[22:59:56] [PM from Atlantis: I train a/d 2 hours a day in leathers, and manu/mix/harvest for 6 or so hours a day]

[23:00:16] [PM to Atlantis: so let ohmygod type comand ]

[23:00:30] [PM to Atlantis: he joins DIE! to fight us]

[23:00:33] [PM from Atlantis: once again i will say, our members said they will leave if we made war with you.....]

[23:00:35] [PM to Atlantis: are you kidding me]

[23:00:56] [PM to Atlantis: so WTF you membbers still guild hop to fight us]

[23:01:03] [PM from Atlantis: some of them maybe]

[23:01:18] You recovered 257 material points

[23:01:30] [PM from Atlantis: but it's not in our intrestes to make have to run from people attacking us while training, mixing, harvesting 24 hours a day to loose 15 members]

[23:01:36] [PM to Atlantis: same as vwar, you guys wanna fight us but are too scared to put youre guild in it]

[23:01:45] [PM from Atlantis: ROFL, again, more bullshit]

[23:01:48] [PM from Atlantis: I joined for 3 days]

[23:01:51] [PM from Atlantis: THREE smeg DAYS]

[23:01:52] [PM to Atlantis: how? ]

[23:01:57] [PM from Atlantis: IT was BORING as smeg, but i stayed in]

[23:02:01] [PM to Atlantis: vwar was a bullshit idea]

[23:02:07] [PM from Atlantis: no, not in the slightest]

[23:02:12] [PM from Atlantis: cuz I was in it 24/7]

[23:02:18] [PM to Atlantis: so set war and type command if youre so tuff]

[23:02:23] [PM from Atlantis: u were the smeg kittens that made pace]

[23:02:27] [PM to Atlantis: yeah on IP from what i saw]

[23:02:32] [PM from Atlantis: cuz i was afk...]

[23:02:40] [PM from Atlantis: why the smeg would i go afk on a pk map?]

[23:02:46] [PM to Atlantis: and omg guild hopped when he wanted to fight]

[23:02:55] [PM to Atlantis: ip = isla prima]

[23:03:42] Pardu found Joker and got a Potion of Spirit Restoration

......This is a conversation i just had with atlantis..draw youre own conclusions from the rest of the posts and this....to me it seems ^V^ is simply scared...their members who dont want war dont have to type command...But look ohmygod joined v for total war the other day so it looks like they do want war but are afraid.............

I would post my arguments now, but they are all in your post, you just choose not to read them

If you decide to read them, and can understand the high level of reading comprehension they are at, let me know, and maybe we could talk again.

Mufo, I do understand your argument. In non all caps, it can be summarized with

They will only join VwAr when they are ready for war, but we will not always be ready

And yes, that arguement does make sense. You do keep suggesting to move our mixers to a different guild or declare with ^v^ or something, this will NOT happen because our guild voted almost unanimously against war with any guild and it wouldn't be fair to force those people in our guild to leave/change their playing style.

IF you declared war on our sub guild, I personally might spend a decent amount of time in there, not just hop in to PK one of the members in your guild that actually started from scratch, but be in that guild at times when I am not mixing/harvesting.

Entropy, if you are still reading this, I would reccomend the following

Have a command, that can only be executed once or additional times with 25kgc fees, that would allow a player to define themselves as a participant in total guilds war. This way, I could stay as a viking, members that don't PK as much could stay as a viking, but only I would participate in guild wars. This solves the problem, I think.

HMMMMM LOOOOOL i think this says it all....here atlantis you can eat youre own words now..read last paragraph :) kk ty

Edited by mufossa

Oh boy, you forget that when PkG wanted peace with us and got denied? and you kept that bullshit about being scared...democracy means that people can vote, and we have the decisions of the vote applied. Its utterly ridiculous to ignore what people have voted for (we do not dishonor the votes just because we don't like the results).

All of it is being said above, if you cared to read it, but I think you don't and just want to brag "u r teh scared"

Oh boy, you forget that when PkG wanted peace with us and got denied? and you kept that bullshit about being scared...democracy means that people can vote, and we have the decisions of the vote applied. Its utterly ridiculous to ignore what people have voted for (we do not dishonor the votes just because we don't like the results).

All of it is being said above, if you cared to read it, but I think you don't and just want to brag "u r teh scared"

blah blah blah back to "the votes" stop making excuses...eveyone knows that people who vote no dont have to fight so it makes no difference..except that you are afraid JUST admit it and i will leave you alone...BTW i dont want you to be scarred i want you to total war us

Edited by mufossa

As for the last paragraph, I did not ever say we'd be making war (especailly if that is not what we voted for) and I would most likely not participate because I spend 1/2 my time doing non fighting stuff, it would be too much of a pain.

I did however keep to my word on the second paragraph; I joined the guild not only for the times

when I am not mixing/harvesting.
but 24/7..what did you do? #unset_enemy_guild

:)

As for the last paragraph, I did not ever say we'd be making war (especailly if that is not what we voted for) and I would most likely not participate because I spend 1/2 my time doing non fighting stuff, it would be too much of a pain.

I did however keep to my word on the second paragraph; I joined the guild not only for the times

when I am not mixing/harvesting.
but 24/7..what did you do? #unset_enemy_guild

:)

SAY what you like i am a combatant from 3:30-00:30 now and you arent end of story ..Youre chickens turn to decude.....SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT!!!!!!!!!!

you talk like someone who has just lost a flame war, lost control so you just talk random bullshit :)

you talk like someone who has just lost a flame war, lost control so you just talk random bullshit :)

my last post had a point i was asking you to war with us yours seems to be the start of flame due to the fact that the only point of it was to insult me !!!!!!!

So once again now their is not point of VWAR you can war us with ^V^ but you cant guild hop to saftey so you wont im guessing

Edited by mufossa

atlantis, u can say all the crap u want but the fact of the matter is that omg got what ur guild wanted and asked for and failed to follow thru. the only reason u and the rest of ^v^ wont go to toal war is because u will look very foolish guildhopping now and since u dont want that, you hate the fact that u have to pay 50k everytime u chickens want to be safe. the only reson pkg broke war with vwar is because u guys were guildhopping every 10 mins. and as far as ur 3 days you do lovely point out over and over and over, if u were seen by me u'd be running for ur life as usual.

so quit giving crap because the fact of the matter is that ur guild got what u asked for and failed to follow thru.

i also think its crap that u have the entire guild vote whether or not you yourself can participate.does the entire guild have to vote whether ur going to harvest flowers or iron today? ill never believe that.

if u were seen by me u'd be running for ur life as usual.
Yup, i'm a coward, because I run from someone in full uber tits + thermal who had 30 more a/d, around 30 more coord, and probably 10-20 more phys. What a coward :)

If you guys don't give a damn what your members think, don't blame the guilds who do.

We made war with you on an alt guild, we stood there and you made peace after one fight...

And, you guys still tried peace (as in with ^v^) not just once, but several times, always refused.

2 ppl flamin 1 is unfair :P

so lets make this 2 ppls...

why do u always argue bout pkg? they give us many things to laugh bout, and they always talking that much bullshit that its funny again, so lets have a bit fun and laugh our asses off plx?

well they'r high lvl ppl with bought chars, training = impossible ( yeh quim dont tell me muf trains 2 hours a day now, 2 Hours is NOTHING! ) even "I" or like u would call me now, THE NOOB (who made pookies die cause catching diss btw) train more then 6 hours a day, and even 6 hours aint that much, look, lorck trains like whole day :wub:

but anyway dont bitch around here, better fight dushan again... i mean u will get pwnd again till u take ur branch, if Pkg is losing in a fight they always use branch, and THEY CALL US COWARDS OR W/E ???

hmm... good job dushan btw... ;)

2 ppl flamin 1 is unfair :P

so lets make this 2 ppls...

why do u always argue bout pkg? they give us many things to laugh bout, and they always talking that much bullshit that its funny again, so lets have a bit fun and laugh our asses off plx?

well they'r high lvl ppl with bought chars, training = impossible ( yeh quim dont tell me muf trains 2 hours a day now, 2 Hours is NOTHING! ) even "I" or like u would call me now, THE NOOB (who made pookies die cause catching diss btw) train more then 6 hours a day, and even 6 hours aint that much, look, lorck trains like whole day :wub:

but anyway dont bitch around here, better fight dushan again... i mean u will get pwnd again till u take ur branch, if Pkg is losing in a fight they always use branch, and THEY CALL US COWARDS OR W/E ???

hmm... good job dushan btw... ;)

whatever, if u think dushan so bad then i challenge him. but he wont show