Eternal Lands Official Forums
Mr.Mind

I am officially disabled

Unless the mods want to punish me for no reason, that won't be happening LW.

I do not intentionally break rules. I stop when I am warned, yet I am still punished.

Edited by Mr.Mind

Unless the mods want to punish me for no reason

sounds like a plan to me

This could turn into a monthly activity looked forward to by all. "what will Mr.Mind be carrying?" "Will he drop a serp?" "Anyone know where he is?" is what will be the talk of the day!

Time's up. Punishment over!

It was a little too easy for me to hide when I wanted to. The mods should consider making every monster agressive towards pkables, regardless of mm.

Edited by Mr.Mind

It was a little too easy for me to hide when I wanted to. The mods should consider making every monster agressive towards pkables, regardless of mm.

...sure...free afk training for rulebreakers :P

Is there a giant warning sign next to my name? :P

Yes, it's in big bold red letters...say RICH

*sigh* and this from LadyWolf? :hehe: Kinda glad I don't play anymore when people STILL slate guilds/groups based on a dislike of one member. Big hi to MrMind, Molime and any of the others who remember me though :D

...sure...free afk training for rulebreakers :P

Actually, while pkable, you get no fighting xp. That bug had been fixed a long time ago.

Nice to see you again gadai. We have a new forums now.

Ah, Gadai, the one RICH I actually felt listened if I spoke - diplomatically, of course.

Ya know, people are people, and obviously need SOME reason to dislike a group for being a group. IMO, the only real problem is if you let them ruin your fun in the process.

Hope you decide to come back at some point.

Ah, Gadai, the one RICH I actually felt listened if I spoke - diplomatically, of course.

Ya know, people are people, and obviously need SOME reason to dislike a group for being a group. IMO, the only real problem is if you let them ruin your fun in the process.

Hope you decide to come back at some point.

You're one of the few civil people there are in EL. But I disagree, people don't need a reason to hate other people. All they need is an excuse. :P

You're one of the few civil people there are in EL. But I disagree, people don't need a reason to hate other people. All they need is an excuse. :P

I try to remain civil - it never helps anything to lose temper.

Didn't mean they actually needed a reason - meant more they like to come up with one - I mean, if you're going to do something no matter what, why do you need to justify it?

Edited by Arnieman