Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MooIIbattle

Is it a good idea?

Gimme a vote please :-)

As i'm back online as a player, it's been a while, i was gone for quite sometime.

No more Offline ^.^ Back to being AFK in the Portland mines ;-)

Edited by MooIIbattle

I thought I saw the LoVE tag ingame again. I guess someones going to take that tag sooner or later - might as well be the original guild remake rather then another..

I just did #guild_info love and there is a love guild! It has the same long name as the old one and is non pk like the last one.

Edited by sparhawk

LoVE was developed to be a non-pk guild, and with days of thought 2 years ago, i created the name of Laborers of Valiant Expertise, as LoVE is my inspiration from day to day.

Shivar Posted Today, 10:13 AM

wernt you xXx leader once ?

~~I once was the leader of LoVE, the original leader, but i left because i went on a search for a girlfriend (this is the first time i've released this into the public)

Mr.Mind Posted Today, 05:33 AM

Not a good idea in my opinion, as LoVE went out with most of it's original members. But this isn't my choice.

~~I am taking this into consideration before i actually accept members, this is just a preresiquite so LoVE gets it's name back out there, so that LoVE will NOT die!

~~~I'm overall seeing if i can get a positive response from creating it again, or let LoVE go out in it's glory where it was once grand!

Given this from the other thread:

It would not be LoVE any more! The name would be the same, but it would be spoilt.

It was a great guild, and remaking it would be disrespectful IMO.

I'd say no. However, if you truly can recapture what LoVE was, then I offer you congratulations.

Well, build from the knowledge of the old guild, plan, veiw other guilds today, and then build a new guild slowly, better than the last, with traits everyone wants!

Edited by Dark_Nightmare

Thank you everyone! I've decided with all the votes, that it's tallyed up to LoVE staying the way it was, and we'll keep the memory with us forever. LoVE is grand. We'll remember it with honor and valiance!

I'll be joining another guild soon,

You'll see a recruitment sign soon enough. Let LoVE live it's Glory in peace.

Edited by MooIIbattle