Eternal Lands Official Forums
monneyman

Hey look at this

Haveing a bot that moves around seems ok but you will need special permission from enthropy for that kind of bot as it could quite easily be against multiplaying rules (muleing etc).

I don't think this will get approval unless you spell out a lot more details and you don't get the stuff that the bot would pick up. Why do you think I don't spend all day at the Anthill and the ants drop their stuff so that anyone can pick it up?

lol, so you want to create an automated bagjumper? :whistle:

No better than what the ants are...

Learner doesn't take the stuff the ants pick up. Anyone who finds the ant hill or kills an ant has free pickings, hardly a disservice to other players, or benefit to Learner.

I changed my mind about a moving bot i want to make a buy/sell and store bot for sid (silver dragons) guild

**All In game rules NOT listed or changed here STILL apply for bots!**

A Bot is not a normal player character. Therefore, bots have to follow different rules than a normal player, however, all IN GAME rules still apply unless otherwise noted or changed here. Once a bot is declared(and ALL bots-unofficial or official- MUST be declared), it will assume these following rules:

If you have a bot in the game, it must be declared, along with it's purpose, where it is, what it does, etc.

Declare your bot here

Official store bots do not have to be declared, as they've already been approved.

If you want to have an official bot, donate $100 and your bot will get +500 physique and co-ordination (much higher carrying capacity). "Enhanced" bots cannot be used for fighting. If you just want to be able to have a mini store, you can pay $20. Store bots must stay in their designated area. If you break the rules with a paid bot, you will lose it.

You need to read all bot rules, apply to have the bot AND get it approved, and pay US $$$.