Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ghandi

SSjGohan

Guest Ghandi

OK, so e_net4 and wasnt_me1 were training in arena. e_net failed to restore or something, and died...so ssjgohan invites himself in and kills him and takes both's stuff (who are MUCH weaker than him). This is a true act of a noob, and here's some chat logs to prove it.

Matess: kill me

E_net4: y

Matess: why not

E_net4: maybed its a trap

E_net4 has made a fatal tactical error.

wasnt_me1 was liberated the american way. (Gohan killed him right after his partner failed to restore)

Zeynep: omg

CoKPHaY: hi mattess

CoKPHaY: matess*

Matess: hey

Your enemy used the ring of disengagement, so he fled, and you can't move for ~5 seconds.

Not here! (can't attack players in non combat maps)

Not here! (can't attack players in non combat maps)

ssjGohan: lol

CoKPHaY: ?

Zeynep: srry matess, i tried\

CoKPHaY: what was that about

Matess: :>

Zeynep: he killed a kid in training

ssjGohan: lol

CoKPHaY: lets train gohan

ssjGohan: correction zeynep

ssjGohan: i killed an enemy in training

ssjGohan: gonna store the stuff first

Zeynep: still...thats not right

Edited by Ghandi

People pking other ppl while they are training is wrong, but it does happen a lot (some players have no respect) but it is legal.. unfortunately. :mace:

Enemies are enemies (and viceversa, rofl). Some ppl think there are a honor code in a war. While this is issue (of honor while attacking enemies training) is unclair, SSJGohan dont appear to respect that honor code which some ppl believe in.

Anyway, if KOS are in war or something with SSJGoharn they would have to not train near him, is much more secure that way.

ahh nice, now ssjgohan cant call me 'no honor' player anymore since he does the same =)

but on the other hand i dont realy care if you call me that cuz we all no no honor players r best Pkers

im no softy =)

Edited by Shivar

I have never been attacked while training, but a lot of times while mining, mostly by *CO* and C@$H members (crus attacked me 2 times). Fortunately I always have a dis ring with me, and most of the time I can flee. But still, it is not nice.

go to the damn arena if you want to train, PK maps are for goddamn PKing, get used to it ffs, if you had enemies who were near u training, u really hates them or whatever and you could kill them, youd take the chance like all other sane ppl.. :D

If you fear strongly to be attacked by other players, you should not train on arena. Maybe in a less busy place as Bethel caves or Tahjari Desert... training on wsc arena you will be likely to be attacked unless you are a tank.

If you was at some roman arena for training and get attacked, and complained "unfair, i was just training", ppl would laugh at you.

I think "arenas" is just not well suited for training, but well suited for fights.

Edited by Lorck

oh for the sake of crap and hell... i will never pk anyone in training.. but the members of KoS have pissed me off time and time again since i left their guild so i don't care if they're 'training' besides who the hell pulls out a steel axe during training wasn't_me1? <_<

Even on arena trainers can be killed easy by 3rd person -- few harms and you att guy who left :) and you got some nice/crap stuff :)

stop calling them 'trainers' they were both using weapons or at least wasnt_me1 was

if you train you don't use weapons...

if you had enemies who were near u training, u really hates them or whatever and you could kill them, youd take the chance like all other sane ppl.. ;)

212511[/snapback]

Restraint is a trait of sanity.

IOW, flying off to attack your enemy just because you can is not the "sane" thing to do.

Guest Ghandi

gohan, he pulled out axe AFTER he killed his training partner, so stop trying to make your case better, because it was wrong...you see an easy 2k infront of ya, and your heart is filled with greed. You want that easy 2k, everyone does...its just a difference of controll. If you can controll yourself, you will let his partner come back (who, btw, was not in kos...but you still bag jumped him), but no...you gotta be greedy. I could have killed him barehanded, but i didn't. So dont give me this B.S., the best thing you can do now is return it and appologize (if you haven't sold it for easy money yet...). And to everyone elese, IM NOT B*TCHING ABOUT IT! Im just warning you all of it. bye

oi nope he killed e_net4 with the axe and then i killed wasnt_me1 so i just got the drops who i did not bagjump but which i had to fight for: fair and square :D

Meh, who cares. There are no rules or honor in fighting. In fighting, it's a win or lose battle, and you do everything you can to win. Honor is an excuse used among freinds.

I agree. The arena should be for training purposes. Not to go there to pk. However, there are no rules on this matter. <_<

But, I like to go there to train. And make sure to ask everyone there if I may do so in peace (and hope that they stand by their word)

No bad luck there tho...yet ^_^

I agree. The arena should be for training purposes. Not to go there to pk. However, there are no rules on this matter.  <_<

But, I like to go there to train. And make sure to ask everyone there if I may do so in peace (and hope that they stand by their word)

No bad luck there tho...yet  ^_^

212731[/snapback]

I never heard of an " arena for training purposes"... for this are training rooms. Look at roman or medieval arenas, if you had a way to go in the past and tried to train there, the only thing you would get is a death sentence.

Anyway, probably its just me, its only my opinion, blah, blah, blah...

I went to the Arena 1 times to train, and I was killed even before I could start, though I have no enemies (or at least at that time I didn't have). There are many other PK maps to train on. I have never been attacked while training since then.

On every single PK map I've been on, I've been attacked at least once by a player or my friends have been while training. There is no such thing as a "training room," not even the rooms in-game that are noted as such, such as the one in the magic school. PK maps are called PK for a reason- player-killing. Perhaps with the introduction of dueling, training would become less dangerous, but until it is implemented, one will always risk being killed by others in a PK map- because that's what it's for.