• WSC
    • Lakeside
    • Grahm's village
    • VOTD
    • Tirnwood Vale (formely Treetown)
    • Isla Prima
    • Other (please specify)
    • Crystal Mines

Ignoring such things as inns and general stores, which seem common to nearly all...

WSC -- Flower shop, magic shop, iron ore.

Grahms -- Magic shop

VOTD -- Flower shop. 1 minute from Portland storage

Lakeside -- ...., one minute from Portland

Treetown -- Fur vendor

Isla Prima -- #beam me up (but for how much longer?)

Crystal caves -- Shorter walking distance for mining

WSC is not a good choice ... too many things there already. I'd like to see it someplace where having the storage their will encourage others to be more active there.

I vote WSC. i mean ya there are some places without the traffic but thats because there is nothing around to get to put your stuff in for WSC would save some time for getting up skills but it wouldnt unbalance the game like crystal cavern

WSC is not a good choice ... too many things there already. I'd like to see it someplace where having the storage their will encourage others to be more active there.

Okay, let's put it in the ass end of Grubani, that's pretty deserted.

Jevik

VOTD - too close to Portland to be helpful

Lakewood - too close to Portland to be helpful

Crystal Cavens - too convenient? would it put the Desert Pines one out of business?

Grahm's village - maybe

Tirnwood - my first thought - equally inconvenient to White Stone City and Grahm's village and Lakewood - may make the fur trader's business more profitable

White Stone City - not that far from Portland either by land or sea but not that close either - probably my second choice

Let's put it this way people. Valley of the Dwarves is one of the worst possible locations. It has a flower shop and gold. Gold is only good for exp: a full load of silver is actually worth MORE than a full load of gold (taking into consideration the pickaxe's weight), it's dangerous to mine, harder to mine, and the bars are also less weight-cost efficient.

White Stone City, however, has direct access to every kind of shop, including two blacksmiths AND Trik, not to mention the only place that sells iron ore. The arena is also right there, as well as the potion buyer. It simply makes everything more efficient if it's in WSC, or even Lakeside, whereas Valley of the Dwarves will be abandoned almost immediately because of its worthlessness (rather like Portland, only less people)

Well if i could have my vote back (Which was the only vote for "other") I would vote for crystal mines. The option wasn't there when I chose other. :(

Well look at it this way. Wsc has alot of stuff now, but wont be getting any more soon. Where as votd will because hardly anything is there. If the storage was to be put there it would help get more added there. *attract business*. Also there wont be any worries about it messing up the games balance.

Seems like WSC would be the popular location, but my vote would go for Grahms, seems spread far enough away from the other storage. Also, it would bring some visitors to the Grahm's area, it seems to be one of the most empty right now.

Well look at it this way. Wsc has alot of stuff now, but wont be getting any more soon. Where as votd will because hardly anything is there. If the storage was to be put there it would help get more added there. *attract business*. Also there wont be any worries about it messing up the games balance.

By laws of nature, not much can fit in votd compared to white stone. It's tiny. Besides, what more does wsc need? It has access to EVERY kind of shop: magic, flower, general, blacksmith (only ones than buy bars and buy/sell ore), potion (only one), cloaks (only one), INNs (several), Trik (only NPC of his kind), and the fur trader is not far off.

The Crystal Cave was put there ony to see how many people would want it, but I wouldn't put a storage there, since it would ruin the game ballance.

There is plenty of empty buildings. Also there is a blacksmith sign in votd but no blacksmith. That means that sooner or later one will be added in the flower shop.

I have to agree, storage in Crystal Caves would be horrible for game balance. Some people would go weeks without even leaving the caves.

Still wanted to vote so I voted Tirnwood.

(sfor the next storage guy :wink: )

here's an idea for a next storage place, well actually i had a different type of place in mind,

a place were we can sit down and do manu/potions/alchemy as they are banned from the current storages and i think that many of us love to have the interaction with the storage while doing it.

a place only intended to do such crafts and where the reach of the npc is a little wider so that every1 can sit down there and do his stuff from the storage without crowding the other storage places.

"The Eternal Workshop" ??

also this place would get a more social/chatting character i guess..

BTW: only 4 hours (in the middle of the central european night) 4am till 8 am to host a poll and get it into action ???

damn you HAVE to be addicted to get that voted....

:shock: hmm either nobody sees the need for a place like this

or they are happy with the current restriction not to do this stuff

near a storage as it doesnt get much response as i hoped for ??

I think it should be on Isla Prima so the newbies can access it easily without having to go out to some place which may be too knew or scary to them. It would also be good if the storage is there because if they die, they will probably have something already there to come back to if they have lost there things. I died and lost almost all of my things, and i wouldn't've except that I didn't know that there were any storage places and I didn't know where they were. It would stop newbies from losing so many things if they die!