Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Michic0_oL

shasso >_< liar

Well i made a ff with shasso at the arena he assured me i ll get back my stuff after

ofc i knew i would die doing a ff with him, but it was to boring in the arena so i wanted some attraction.

i droped about 15He's 3 SR's cuisses vegies and garg summon.

i only got back the vegies and the garg summon book. (didn t really care about that, just wanted my cuisses back :D but well he ignored my pms.)

-_- When will they learn? -_-

Does -EF- (I think he is in that guild) Tolerate this?

Edited by Gryflet

shasso an outlaw? nah just a pker :D

190765[/snapback]

yeah but read :) when u say u'll give back the stuff after u do it. if u don't, it was a lie... or maybe u got an other word ??

Guest Enyo

that's true.. when someone says ff, you tend to trust them but this isn't the original shasso.. this is hoaxer who now plays and owns shasso.

i went onto kf the other day and saw him so left and then he pms me to ask why did i leave, etc.. he's my friend .. come back.. he won't attack me.. but i've already learned now that hoaxer aka shasso can't be trusted so of course i didn't fall for that line and go back..

in all due honesty.. it's a risk you take if you go onto a pk map.. now you know to only trust those you know that you can trust and i serious doubt you could have ff with him because his levels are so high so a red flag should have went up.

that's true.. when someone says ff, you tend to trust them but this isn't the original shasso.. this is hoaxer who now plays and owns shasso.

i went onto kf the other day and saw him so left and then he pms me to ask why did i leave, etc.. he's my friend .. come back.. he won't attack me.. but i've already learned now that hoaxer aka shasso can't be trusted so of course i didn't fall for that line and go back..

in all due honesty.. it's a risk you take if you go onto a pk map..  now you know to only trust those you know that you can trust and i serious doubt you could have ff with him because his levels are so high so a red flag should have went up.

190779[/snapback]

maybe ur right. but i knew it wasn't the real shasso. Bah, i've learned Eternal-Lands

is the same as diablo 2 scammers everywhere, liars who make fun of ppl with lower skills.

it's a great game spirit :P

@shasso : continue like that :) ur on the good way ;)

Well i made a ff with shasso at the arena he assured me i ll get back my stuff after

ofc i knew i would die doing a ff with him, but it was to boring in the arena so i wanted some attraction.

i droped about 15He's 3 SR's cuisses vegies and garg summon.

i only got back the vegies and the garg summon book. (didn t really care about that, just wanted my cuisses back :P but well he ignored my pms.)

190757[/snapback]

Don't cry ;)

i am sorry for taking your cussies it was wrong of me and i will return them to you

wont happen again i promise

190828[/snapback]

got em back, thx. Just don't do this again in the future :P

its not because u got a high a/d that u can do anyting; look what happened to shivar :/

No disrepect intended Gryflet but that's between Shasso and Michic0 - their business has been settled amiably, nothing to see here :P

No disrepect intended Gryflet but that's between Shasso and Michic0 - their business has been settled amiably, nothing to see here :P

190844[/snapback]

Sorry just wondering cuz he's in my guild and my best mate :P

got em back, thx. Just don't do this again in the future :D

its not because u got a high a/d that u can do anyting; look what happened to shivar :/

190841[/snapback]

wtf? why do u bring me in this topic.. i never bag jumped some1 under FF..u piece of lying smeg

wtf? why do u bring me in this topic.. i never bag jumped some1 under FF..u piece of lying smeg

191001[/snapback]

I dident think he was intending it to mean it that way.I think he means thats you had high a/d and thought you could get away with mostly everything but you got banned.So he's warning Shasso to just cut back on all this shit. :D

Edited by Gryflet

191001[/snapback]

sorry if you thought i said u bagjumped someone when u did a ff. i was just giving an exaple that anything could happen, even to high lvl.

anyway, i got back my stuff so topic must be closed >.<

shasso is doing nothing ilegal

191186[/snapback]

No one is pointing out that he is Michic is just pointing out a problem of EL -_-

sorry if you thought i said u bagjumped someone when u did a ff. i was just giving an exaple that anything could happen, even to high lvl.

anyway, i got back my stuff so topic must be closed >.<

191350[/snapback]

Good to hear :P

Dude shasso's the man

191425[/snapback]

I dislike you, You FF'ed with Choris NO WEOPANS and then you pulled one out on her! :icon13: