Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ssjgohan

your EL life story ^^

Come on people! Show some creativity! I want to see your imaginative side! I want to see stories cooler than mine! I'm a big RPer, but there seems to be a lack of enthusiastic RPers like me. We need more RPers, remember, EL rocks!

Meh. I would make a story, but I can't think of somthing short that goes through me being the last of the humkey race, and being a scientific experimant where they used geostigma to increase all of my abilities tell I broke out killing all of the scientists. When I can finally come up with somthing, I'll post.

You already have the frame. Just add more detail to the story you just wrote ;P I know you can do it because you did a great job in the Ocean Strider.

Derin of the Tobelia

- the grandmaster's story , as told by the Chronicler

Derin was born many years ago in a far away land, known as Idaloran. Being the eldest son of the noble Tobelia family, he was destinied to take over the trade empire of his father, the merchant lord, Arandor of the Tobelia. But fate played Derin another hand.

The early years of Derin were marked by his skills as the leader of the Shadow company, a branch of the Tobelia mercantyler house involved in "information gathering". On day on a particulary difficult mission Derin was touched by the hidden god, to some people known as the Overdeity and to some people know as Bane.

At the time, the overdeity had only a small following, but the monastery of the hidden god was very prosperous. Jealous neighbours, fierce hordes of undead warriors and enraged beasts attacked and sat fire to the Monastery. Cursing the assilants, the brothers fled to an underground passage, where they opened the portal to the "Land of the many gods" after passing they sealed the gate, never to be opened again. The brothers vowed to never return to the evil lands they had left behind.

Monks-enter-Mardyn.png

Years passed as these men tried to adjust to the new harsh environment of Seridia, the story of the old country became legend and legend became myth. Only a few people knew what had happened that dark night so many years ago. To honor the memory they formed the Mythic Legion. The Legion was shaken several times by the havoc that the gods unleashed upon the continent of Seridia.

banner2.gif

With the great war came many changes, among the survivors were four warriors of the Mythic Legion. Derin was one of them. That last night of the war turned to a nightmare as the final battle of the old lands came to an end. The four warriors looked at the sunrise and found a strange comfort in it's promises of a new day. The old empire was no more, but something new, something better was coming to fill the void.

And so came the time for a new dawn of the ancient brotherhood - the Brotherhood of Dawn was formed.

Years later the hidden god saw the evil seed in the lands grow stronger and stronger and out of that vision he saw what had to be done - evil had to be eradicated from the lands. So the great bane of all evil formed a shimmering wave that swept across the continents, wiping the memories of all sentient beings.

As a final act, the hidden god, infused some of his powers into the men that were to be the Divine Rulers of the Brotherhood of Bane.

So is the story of the great elf, known to many as Derin, but know to us as our leader, or Big D.

- the Chronicler of the Brotherhood of Bane

bane-shield.png

Edited by Derin

Bravo! Bravo Master Derin! The Monastery.... The Bane... how...

Edited by Dark_Nightmare

It was good you held that knowledge for so long. Now we will need to protect you all the more, The evil will be after you now more than ever!

"Post guards around Derin and assist him in anything, we cannot afford to lose the leader, Big D, known as Derin.

If I may, I would be more than happy to assist Lord Derin.

Edited by Dark_Nightmare