Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mihaim

How were your first days of EL ?

My first EL session, in its entirety, back when i didn't even know how to get off IP:

Hi, and welcome to Eternal Lands! If you're new to the game and need help, please read the newbie helper guides on the main website. If you would rather learn by doing, talk to the Tutorial NPC, which is at the start point. In addition to that, you can type #help_me and your question to get a live response if there are helpers online, or for simple questions type /help and your question.

Your overall level is now 3! You can go to the Wraith, and trade your additional pickpoints for attributes, nexuses and some perks.

You advanced to level 3 of attack!

Your overall level is now 5! You can go to the Wraith, and trade your additional pickpoints for attributes, nexuses and some perks.

You advanced to level 3 of defense!

Welcome to Eternal Lands, we hope you will enjoy your stay. To make some money, try to kill some rabbits, and sell their meat and fur to the tavern (orange dot on the map, pres Tab to see).

You've been assigned to the newbie channel. Type @ and then your messages, to talk on the channel, or #lc to leave it.

You are too far away! Get closer!

You are in Isla Prima - The Woods [162,142]

You are in Isla Prima - The Woods [162,142]

Lord_Nightmare found Joker and got a Fur Hat

#Hint: Check out the forums, on www.eternal-lands.com. Most of the people are friendly, and willing to help.

Have you no respect for the dead!?

Have you no respect for the dead!?

Elessar found Joker and got a Potion of Harvesting

You see: drgrunt

#Hint: Animals do not attack unless attacked, but monsters will attack you, if they see you!

You see: Chintan

Mando: hi

Welcome to Pula's Tavern

#Hint: Read the game manual, and the beginners guide, on www.eternal-lands.com! It can save you hours, or even days of trouble!

#Hint: Read the rules, posted in the forum, under the Rules category. After you read them, respect them, or you risk to be banned.

You failed to flee.

Can't do, your target is already fighting with someone else, and this is not a multiple combat map.

Chintan has discovered the one ring to rule them all.

Arapaho: nego

demostat: ovisi o sreci

Arapaho: ohoho

You see: Wytter

Arapaho: hrvatski

You see: Wytter

demostat: da

ryt: kako se ljeci

Arapaho: pa ti si izljecen

Arapaho: bio si crven

The door is locked

#Hint: Be aware of the scammers, as scamming is not against the rules!

The door is locked

Can't do, your target is already fighting with someone else, and this is not a multiple combat map.

Chintan found a very fast way to move, but couldn't control where to.

CrusadingKNIGHT pokes the campfire

You see: straight_edge

ryt: stisni trecu tipkiu misa

CrusadingKNIGHT: erg...I can't find a manufacturer to make plate...except crannog, but he's afk

ryt: za kameru namjestor

Arapaho: mislis zumirat

ryt: ne

Arapaho: nego

ryt: lijevi desno

Arapaho: ljevo desno

CrusadingKNIGHT wonders what they're saying

#Hint: If you get to the Underworld (after you die) find the exit, then click on the cave archway.

Horth: Shadow!!

You see: Tommir

The fates were cruel to Chintan

Arapaho: tu sjedim

Edited by chintan

my first day, I remember thinking "Oh my god, the camera is just like runescape."(much before zoom)

I think It was sometime in december I joined, I remember when I was still a noobie when the el birthday came, I WALKED from lakeside to wsc, took forever XD

I would post a chatlog but I deleted it at some point because when I opened it, it caused my computer to lag BADLY, must have been huge.

My first days, I was helped by someone named Gorim, he came back sometime when I had nh to give his items, havent heard from him since.

I also remember the first time I saw Ent XD, I lost a book for a quest and he poofed to me and gave me a new one, I was like amazed you could teleport like that :D.

I dont remember when I met learner, but I do remember seeing him at a manhunt for me, i was at wsc near a little canal, and had tele to range ready, he poofed at me and I teleported, he was wondering how a newb could do that and thought I was hacking for 13 mins :(.

Good times. :)

Sayonara.

on my first day i like spent 15 mins trying to figure out how to go trough the cave on the newbie island then like i think i killed some rabbits and im sure i asked what lvl to kill a deer? and im sure someone said 9/9 but i deleted my chatlog it was way too big and no more text would fit into it

My first day, I was the only one online, after 3 more days, I met Entropy, and started flaming him, shortly after realising he was an admin...Then a few more days of nothing (only walking and chatting...3 resets ago...3 forums ago...)

then I quit for 3 months, and came back with Vartican sitting next to Tum and Ent at the camp fire, woot 7 people online!!!

then now, 2 years later (3?)

I am doing nothing ^^

how do you flame ent? i mean, his avatar says it all, teh g0d :ph34r: and in game ent should have a "teh g0d" floating over his head :lol:

I don't have a chat log. I didn't even know what a chat log was when I first started so that would explain it :ph34r:.

I remember exploring and getting to the first map off Isla Prima. I hung out outside WSC for a while and harvested lilacs to get money. Then I bought some cheap armor and a staff I think. This is the fun part. I figured well... There can't be anything too dangerous on the first map right, so I decided to explore Vermore Castle. After navigating through the maze I finaly managed to enter the castle... I saw some big monster inside and figured... If I don't attack it, I should be safe right :)

LOL NeoSeS is six feet under. I explored the underworld till I got tired of being lost, asked someone where to go to get out and they said keep going north. I kept going north and finaly got out. Let's just say that ever sice that day I have loved pounding Gargoyles. I played almost non stoped for a month, met some friends and started a guild GarD. It was a guild designed to help one another out and protect the innocents of the game (Newbs) never did quite turn out the way I wanted it too but oh well.

There you have it, my first day, and my first month or so of EL. I wish I had the time or interest to play as much as I did once upon a time, but alas real life has become more demanding and so... I bid you all adu.

NeoSeS originaly Wolf_Lord

I lost my chatlog :( I reember when we started with Tornado, we ran too much on IP, harvested flowers , made quests, and we thought this is a very hard , but very cool game. I was afraid from a goblin in portland. When i saw a BIG goblin, i ran away fast :D Then i trained with gobbies later, i saw goblins arent BIG, they are small , crazy monsters :P

We didnt know there is a command: #beam me up, walked like in 1-2 months from ws to ip. :)

We didnt know, how can we talk on channel and in PM, we talked only local chanel. :)

I remember, when was 10-15-20 players online, cool community, and very hard work was the capes (requirement: 30 lvl). If anyone saw a cape, he/she was happy, and told: "nice cape, whats your lvl?" :)

Moonshadow and Krull and Prometheus was the best fighters, our ideals:)

Good old days :)

On my first day I went north along the coast, found a teleporter, and ended up on some other map. A guy whose name I don't remember showed me the way to White Stone City, where I got lost. After trying to find him I found a new teleporter, and ended up in an old forest. Walked around there for a long time, trying different teleporters to get back, but every time I just got more lost, and finally I found the maze outside Vermor Castle. But in the meantime it had become too dark to see anything (my gfx card had a problem with the shadows), so I logged out.

During the next days, I met Entropy and Roja, and at some time suggested that we should be able to pick flowers to give to the loved one. Later someone suggested that there should be some animals, and from there everything went downwards :lol:

I remember it like it was only yesterday......

On my first day i sat in the IP tavern wondering what the hell to do, for about 2 hours. Then i killed a load of rabbits, made 60 gold, and then some arse named Legolas_Genian convinced me to buy 2 suphur from him for 60 gold. After realizing i had been scammed i was pretty pissed off, and was about to quit the game, but then a guy named Otenko took pity on me and tooled me up with some armour for free, and gave me some advice. My faith in humanity was restored. I have been addicted to EL ever since then.

P.S. if anyone ever sees Legolas_Genian, PK him for me will ya?

paladin you were buze? omg you're the guy that was so nice to look after me when i tried my firt deer and wolf a long time ago :D now that i got better i should be able to do something for you also lol

well anyway my first time i played EL hmm lemme look for my logs lol :D

lol i found this in the log too first thing i saw spock say looking at the monitor over my bro's shoulder

I_am_Spock: phat man in a lil cape

*edit* spock said this when SKA was doing some contest this was the first reply i saw

i can't find it well i did but then lost it again :-/

anyway i got on newbie island did something raven said skipped some other quests then got on IP next to wraith heard about some quests listened to the first one then went and got my first 6 harvest lvls on tiger lilys thats all i can remember :-)

*also edit :P* i'll do that stormbringer kill that legolas_genian for ya and not all people are bad you know have some trust in us some are bad but most of us are allright :D

Edited by ssjgohan

I remember it like it was only yesterday......

lol, it was yesterday :P

Edited by shasso

Hey hey I'm in there (well TKoS)

On my first day I died many times by rabbits... found an iron sword and was like YAY!!! let's go kill a deer... I died and lost my iron sword and was stuck in the underworld for like 20 mins

mmm...well acutaly I dont' remember what I did the first day...so here is some stuff from my log ^^

Welcome to Eternal Lands, the Beta Version. If you are new here, please read the manual off our website, and feel free to ask other players for help.

If you want to support the game, and you can afford it, please consider making a small donation. Even 5 USD helps.

Welcome to Eternal Lands, the Beta Version. If you are new here, please read the manual off our website, and feel free to ask other players for help.

If you want to support the game, and you can afford it, please consider making a small donation. Even 5 USD helps.

Your overall level is now 3! You can go to the Wraith, and trade your additional pickpoints for attributes, nexuses and some perks.

You advanced to level 3 of attack!

Your overall level is now 5! You can go to the Wraith, and trade your additional pickpoints for attributes, nexuses and some perks.

You advanced to level 3 of defense!

Welcome to Eternal Lands, we hope you will enjoy your stay. To make some money, try to kill some rabbits, and sell their meat and fur to the tavern (orange dot on the map, pres Tab to see).

You've been assigned to the newbie channel. Type @ and then your messages, to talk on the channel, or #lc to leave it.

[ethnicality]: or 11

[Lord_Vermor]: lol i just realized i type #jc 11

[ethnicality]: same differanve

[Newbster]: whos got the highest oa here?

#Hint: Animals do not attack unless attacked, but monsters will attack you, if they see you!

[death_merchant]: a trillion as in like 30 ;p

[kickyourdad]: lol

[Lord_Vermor]: i wondered why this was so quit

[ethnicality]: a trillion as in 11

[Lord_Vermor]: *quiet

chatterbug89: ...

[death_merchant]: lol

[halot]: any advance on 18

[Newbster]: whos got highest oa?

Sting14: how did you do pm

[ethnicality]: i have 20 (:

[130]: can i like stab you to gain exp then you wont die ethnicality

[Newbster]: 25

[ethnicality]: dang it

[halot]: 18

[TirasHazor]: afk

[Newbster]: the_ant has 63

[ethnicality]: he is liek 100 years old on this game

[Godly_Huko]: The_ant is like a god =)

[death_merchant]: lol

[Newbster]: lol actually like a few weeks

[sarta]: the_ant is my idol

[ethnicality]: look at Blue_ninja overall

[ethnicality]: i g@g

[ethnicality]: bye

Pelagia_Sachi: lc

[Newbster]: cya

[halot]: bye

[spritzbold]: bye

[Newbster]: about 50min to be able to smelt iron :)

#Hint: To leave a channel, type: #lc

[halot]: 'harvest failed harvest failed' yeh smeg off already ya smeging vegetables

[Newbster]: lol

Tumaros: better than before

Yoshi: rawr...i have a iron broad lol

Tumaros: bwhahaha

[Godly_Huko]: Well I of too... I have to get some sleep now... cya

Deron: lol where did you get the Roses?

[Newbster]: cya

Tumaros: btw everyone's very red

[Godly_Huko]: *i'm

kickyourdad: votd

[halot]: ciao

Tumaros: o.o

Lord_Vermor: i didnt get em et

Lord_Vermor: but votd most likely

[Newbster]: as zigmund says.. toodles

Tumaros: i wanna make a crypt XD

kickyourdad: anyone got a q staff for sale?

[Newbster]: i think thats who says that..

[Godly_Huko]: =)

Deron: where are Red Roses anyway?...lol VOTD=????

kickyourdad: yup

Lord_Vermor: every map but this one

Tumaros: meh hannah logged off =(

kickyourdad: unless ppl drop it

Yoshi: hannah was on..!

Tumaros: red ants now?

Ember: yoshi can i flood Jose with newb wepons?

Tumaros: this is ridiculous

Yoshi: go for it

kickyourdad: call the bug extreminator

Ember: awsome

Yoshi: he buys iron swords and iron broads..

Deron: AHHH aunts at our picnic!

Tumaros: omg...i just found out i had 2 cousins i didn't know about...and...they're hot o.o

[Newbster]: :breaks the silence

Yoshi: -.-'

Lord_Vermor: LMAO tum

[Newbster]: is no1 on newb chat?

deron: roflol!!

[death_merchant]:

Deron cannot stop laughing and Tum

Lord_Vermor: dont be like EAP

[Newbster]: ok thats 1\

Tumaros: whaaaat

kickyourdad: i just waxed the floor!

[Newbster]: 2 sry

[Griblor]: I am

[Newbster]: 3

Tumaros: -.-

007: lol tum that looks awesome

kickyourdad: deron stop rolling!

[Newbster]: every1 else died?

[sashanel]: hmm so quiet tonight

You see: chatterbug89

Tumaros: thanks 007 =D u should see the shrine

[kickyourdad]: yup

007: is it a mod or a whole dif. version

Lord_Vermor: any1 know who EAP is ;p

Tumaros: garg shrine thing

[Newbster]: 5

Tumaros: mod

Tumaros: i'm on it now

007: oh

Deron: Tumaros ressist the in-breeding feeling....(half my family is in-bread...:s)

[sarta]: I'm looking through ant droppings in naralik

[Newbster]: 6

Tumaros: ack!

Tumaros: in-breeding!

70347: eww

[Newbster]: just fruits

Tumaros: never!

[kickyourdad]: lol

[Newbster]: ..

[Garidal]: #ci says 40 newb

[sarta]: nope, there's a few goodies...

[kickyourdad]: ants "drop" fruits???

#Hint: To change the resolution, or other settings, use the tools icon

Tumaros: hott, yes, but in-breeding, WTF they're like...what...a year older than me!

Deron: seriously half my family is (they came from Hillbilly places)

70347: r u from west virginia

Tumaros: eek

[Newbster]: 39 now

Yoshi: and ur point is tuma..

Deron: so? my cousin is dating 18 year old..and he's 12, LOL

007: my cousin is my uncle's sister and my dog

Tumaros: i r teh clean new hampshirite, they r teh...cool californians

[sashanel]: yeah thats what i used to say when cleaning up after the cat

kickyourdad: lol

Tumaros: ack

[Garidal]: i stand corrected...

[Newbster]: 36..

007: t'was a joke

Tumaros: new hampshire!

Deron: I know but still, lol

70347: lol

Tumaros: hmm

kickyourdad: eekj

007: i used to live in teh big NH

Tumaros: i'm lost

//eehhh..looks like I diden't talk much right away...lets fast forward a little ^^

chatterbug89: i hate being a newb...lol...I am rarely a newb at anything...lol

70347: i have a noob

007: ..

007: adopted?

70347: no... created

[Ember]: ok everyone who wants to be in the contest go to that tavern on isla prima

Tumaros: meh

trill: i sort of a newb

Tumaros: it's alivE!

Yoshi: lol tuma passing out...slay passing out, slayette passing out...good times

Tumaros: alive!

007: out of what

Tumaros: slaytette!

70347: pixels

#Hint: To join a conversation channel, type #jc number (number is a number between 1 to about 2 billion)

Deron: well I got nothing better to do

007: and glue

Tumaros: who was she anyway?

[Garidal]: what contest?

007: no clue..

Yoshi: dunno

70347: and numbers

chatterbug89: the secret contest

[Ember]: the one i am holding garidal

[monstrorgasmo]: heh

Yoshi: slay did..i think

[Garidal]: ....and that is.....?

[Ember]: hurry up and get here lots of prizes

Tumaros: probably lol

[sarta]: what is the contest?

[monstrorgasmo]: sure why not

[Garidal]: lol....any att req?

[Ember]: ok is everyone here?

[Lord_Vermor]: yep

[Deron]: yep

007: lets move to HS

Yoshi: Tumaros Treesoar :D

Tumaros: 2 of us...right

007: one-eye

[sarta]: where do I go?

007: all of us

[monstrorgasmo]: im white

[Deron]: type this: #beam me up

[sarta]: is that where it is?

[monstrorgasmo]: smeg this

Tumaros: arr

Elfize: (sarta)how do i heal?

[sarta]: where's ember?

Tumaros: Russian_Cleric!

007: hehe

Tumaros: The early early early days!

Tumaros: who else

#Hint: Check out the forums, on www.eternal-lands.com. Most of the people are friendly, and willing to help.

Tumaros: Slaytette

[130]: where do i find snap dragons

Tumaros: mortos_reborn

[Garidal]: near beam

[monstrorgasmo]: 130 everywhere

[Garidal]: votd iss good...storage there

chatterbug89: another rabit...yay

chatterbug89: lol

[brite]: ws

[130]: thanks then

[Garidal]: np

[sarta]: what happened to the contest?

[Garidal]: lol...all that hype and now no contest?

Tumaros: ...yes actually

007: remember whitetree

[sarta]: I'm leaving ip if there's no contest

Tumaros: ahh

Tumaros cries

007: *yawns*

Tumaros: close friend

Tumaros: hmm

Yoshi: i remember krull...lol

Tumaros: ACK

Tumaros: do not mention his name

Yoshi: close freind*sniff*

007: if u want "thomas"'s sn its paragonofabob

Tumaros: hrm

Tumaros: dunno if he remembers me

007: he does

Tumaros: i want all the ants' sns...

007: i asked him XD

#Hint: Never use your Eternal Lands password outside the game, especially on forums, etc!

chatterbug89: oh i'm stupid!

007: ..

Tumaros: me 2!

007: no ur not

007: ur special

Tumaros: we have something in common!

mikefeith: anyone need fire essences

Tumaros: me 2!

Yoshi: where teh he11 is mikeh btw

Tumaros: we have nothing in common!

007: he was around a week ago

Tumaros: mikeh...damn...learned everything from him, i did

70347: ill buy them for 3 each

chatterbug89: why coulden't this be a game invovling PHP lol

Tumaros: if u see him tell him i need to speaketh with him

chatterbug89= PWNED lol roflol!!111~

70347: y does no one sell me fire ess, 3 each is high.... ish

[Garidal]: wow...i can see my screen!

mikefeith: 4 and i will sell

Yoshi: neo..

chatterbug89: ummm...

mikefeith: 3 i can sell to npc

[goatsgomoo]: ...

007: aepox

chatterbug89: what does pwned mean

007: =neo

You were healed by death_merchant

Yoshi: i know

70347: sell it to riva's bot

70347: 6 each

Yoshi: but neo still left...

You were healed by death_merchant

cyanblade: whats going on dudes!!

70347: i kill kill it

007: :=misteranderson

Tumaros: hm

[monstrorgasmo]: votd is where its at for lilacs! booya

Zigmund: thanks :)

mikefeith: where is she/he

[goatsgomoo]: ~.~

Yoshi: 007=too :P

Tumaros: /it

007: xD

[brite]: Ember had to log out

[monstrorgasmo]: anyone in votd wanta pikaxe?

[monstrorgasmo]: free

[goatsgomoo]: i already have a lot

#Hint: Pres TAB to see the map (if available). The blue X is your current position.

[monstrorgasmo]: take another

[Garidal]: why you only need 1?

[monstrorgasmo]: =)

[goatsgomoo]: does any bot buy s2e?

[Garidal]: s2e?

[goatsgomoo]: steel two edge

[Garidal]: duh...sry dunno

[goatsgomoo]: i have 6 i wanna sell

[Griblor]: hoe much are s2e worth?

Not now! (busy)

[goatsgomoo]: i dunno

[Griblor]: I have 2 I whant to sell

[Garidal]: elrocks???

[goatsgomoo]: it sure does

chatterbug89: does anyone find it weird that a rabit can actualy hurt you ...lol

[Garidal]: lmao

[Newbster]: moo wherd u go?

chatterbug89: thsoe are some viciouse rabits

[Deron]: *sits in the Tavern reading Adv. Summoning* hmm.... ohhh..I didn't know that....^_^.......*keeps on reading*

[goatsgomoo]: 1st time- my dogs ran away so we had to go look for them. 2nd time- i had to pack for camp

[brite]: dont know why I am sitting here waiting.. I dont know the answers

[sarta]: wow, be careful about your dogs running away

[130]: what!

#Hint: There are various places where you can store your equipment, money and items so you won't lose them if you die. Ask others for directions to the nearest storage.

[goatsgomoo]: yeah my parents left the front door open ~.~

[sarta]: eek O_O

[Deron]: lol I can't wait in 12 minutes I will know Adv. Summoning

[Lord_Vermor]: woohoo?

[Deron]: ^_^

chatterbug89: die rabit die!

[sarta]: where are da fluffys?!

[Deron]: in fluffy-land ;)

[Lord_Vermor]: thraji, south kilarin, grubani, carmien

chatterbug89: i'm starting to feel sorry for these rabits

[Lord_Vermor]: *tahraji

[sarta]: i'm in grubani, don't see any yet...

[Radogna007]: where can i find a storage area

[Lord_Vermor]: there is only 1

[sarta]: where is it?

[Deron]: *watchs Sarta get ambushed by Fluffys* HAHAHAHAHAHA

You advanced to level 4 of defense!

[Lord_Vermor]: sarta, it could be anywhere

[sarta]: hehehe...

[Deron]: lol she should be back here soon

[sarta]: and it'll leave me alone if I have mm perk?

[Lord_Vermor]: no

[sarta]: no??

[Lord_Vermor]: fluffy surpasses MM

[Deron]: they won't?!....

[brite]: no????

chatterbug89: rabits come out where ver you are!

[goatsgomoo]: they do

[Lord_Vermor]: lol shhhh

[brite]: nice to know that

[Deron]: lol LV YOUR EVILE

[goatsgomoo]: i have never been attacked by a fluffy. i even got some screenies!

[Lord_Vermor]: only on weekend ;p

[Radogna007]: where can i find a storage area???

kickyourdad slaps tuma

[goatsgomoo]: votd

Tumaros: ...

Tumaros: what did i do!

[Lord_Vermor]: rad, there are 4 of thm

[sarta]: so fluffy will leave me alone?

#Hint: Until you are level 7 overall, when you die you don't lose any items, nor do you go to the Underworld.

007: back

[Deron]: Si, Senor

007: do?*

[Radogna007]: ok, can u name the locations of them?

kickyourdad: shut up when u should

70347: so u dont want to sit with me

[mikefeith]: how do you get research points?

[Lord_Vermor]: go to elrocks.com to see there locations

Your overall level is now 6! You can go to the Wraith, and trade your additional pickpoints for attributes, nexuses and some perks.

[Radogna007]: ok, where is there a storage area in Isla Prima?

[Lord_Vermor]: there isnt one

[mikefeith]: ther is none

[Deron]: there is none

[mikefeith]: lol

[Lord_Vermor]: i win

[Deron]: lol

[mikefeith]: how do you get research point

[Deron]: *beats down LV* DIE SUCKA DIE :D

[Lord_Vermor]: quick! how many storages are there in all!

[goatsgomoo]: lol

chatterbug89: hey it's rainging

[monstrorgasmo]: is quintus a private bot??

[goatsgomoo]: 5!

chatterbug89: it's raining it's pouring

[Deron]: 5

chatterbug89: the old man is snoring

chatterbug89: la la la la

[Lord_Vermor]: name them all!

[Deron]: 15!!!! no...wait......6!!!!...wait...7000!!

[goatsgomoo]: i only know 3

[goatsgomoo]: *4

[goatsgomoo]: i only know 4

[Lord_Vermor]: locations

[brite]: only 4 listed on elrocks

[goatsgomoo]: no, i only know 3...

[Lord_Vermor]: there is a secret one

[mikefeith]: where do you sell fire essences

[Lord_Vermor]: magic shops

[goatsgomoo]: i know there is a secret one, but i dont know where

[Lord_Vermor]: i do, ive used it

[Deron]: (there is one in the UnderWorld)

[Lord_Vermor]: no

[mikefeith]: grahm

[Lord_Vermor]: yes

[goatsgomoo]: votd

[Krazy_Kat]: are fire essenses good money?

[goatsgomoo]: dp

[Lord_Vermor]: yes

#Hint: The weakest creature is the rabbit. Then the rat, beaver, and deer. Do not attack a deer until you are at least lev 9 and have some high attributes.

[mikefeith]: will someone tell me where i can sell em

[goatsgomoo]: and pl

[sarta]: there's storage in the underworld?

[goatsgomoo]: but i dont know 5th

[Deron]: lol she is late...

[Lord_Vermor]: mike, yellow dots on the whitestone map

[Deron]: she's back!

chatterbug89: at the tavern lol...I think

chatterbug89: I have a tutorial

[Lord_Vermor]: who?

[Deron]: hurry to the Tavern in IP people

[mikefeith]: ty

[monstrorgasmo]: my thigh hurts

[Deron]: Empress Ember is back

kickyourdad: ......

Tumaros: o.o

70347 pulls out rocket launcher

Tumaros: >.>

ehh...mmm...well, I can't belive i said this...

chatterbug89= PWNED lol roflol!!111~

70347: y does no one sell me fire ess, 3 each is high.... ish

[Garidal]: wow...i can see my screen!

mikefeith: 4 and i will sell

Yoshi: neo..

chatterbug89: ummm...

mikefeith: 3 i can sell to npc

[goatsgomoo]: ...

007: aepox

chatterbug89: what does pwned mean

I can't belive I said that! LOL...I realy did start playing this game a long time ago :ph34r:

Here's another funney quote from wayyy back..grr..moon..you called me chatterbox :-P I"m not a box...

[chatterbug89]: i know I can sell for four...I ahve a plan

[chatterbug89]: the buyers wont' like me

[chatterbug89]: and I woudlen't like myself

[chatterbug89]: when i was a buyer

[MoonShadow]: shadowfire, you can sell them to harvey in desert pines i think

[chatterbug89]: but i'm doing it anyways

[chatterbug89]: lol

[shadowfire]: okay

[MoonShadow]: in the south next to the storage he is

[LightWolf]: i say we start a fire ess union!

[shadowfire]: i've been there before

[chatterbug89]: yeah!

[chatterbug89]: lol

[chatterbug89]: i'm goign to start a guild called FIRE

[highlander20]:  lol

[MoonShadow]: nice, but that is offtopic chatterbox :P

Edited by chatterbug89