Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
I_am_Spock

Stealing Entropy

Late at night while Entropy and his wife roja are watching the Chappell show the phone rings. “Get the phone sweetheart†Roja commands Entropy.

“Mother @#!$ing bull!@#$ just getting good.†Ent mumbles to himself getting the phone.

“Hello?†Ent ask

“I’m coming for you Radu.†The voice responds

“Whatever the hell your talking about make it quick I’m about to sex up my wife.†Ent says thinking it’s a prank.

“I’m watching you radu, I’m coming fo…..†The voice responds but Ent hangs the phone up mid sentence.

“Who was it sweetie?†Roja asks.

“Some fking kid talking about kidnapping you or something.†Ent replies a bit agitated, after all that’s the third time this week.

Later that night Roja hears a noise coming from downstairs a crash. She puts her arm next to her but feels nothing.

Silly ent must be getting himself a midnight snack again, yeah he’s so sneaky thinks I didn’t realize he ate our Christmas dinner.

Roja then hears glass breaking and flying across the wood floor.

Arg now I have to go clean up his mess, stupid husband.

Roja look out the window and sees a Guy dragging ent down the front pathway. She looks in the driveway, and theirs a white van with faint words on it. She isn’t concerned about that, she runs downstairs grabbing the 12 gauge as she goes. As she get outside the van is driving off like a bat into the darkness. She now notices the triple An icon on the side of it.

She runs inside and calls 911, but the line is dead. Now it hit her that call ent got wasn’t’ for her but for him. He knew enough to cut the phone line. She walked near the shattered window and felt a cold zephyr blowing. She dawned her robe and slippers and went outside again, still holding the 12 gauge.

She heard faint sounds around the court, and she noticed the broken telephone wires. Putting the sounds off as dogs she went over to the fallen wires and noticed large abrasions, huge…but teeth like. Nobody cut the wire, something bite it, and something with prodigious blunt teeth.

She Now looked down the street and saw something running for her, she squinted her eyes and was traumatized but what she saw. Giraffes, but no normal giraffe they had no back legs to push them. She blinked her eyes a few times in disbelief, this couldn’t be it had to be a bad dream or nightmare. The closer they got the worse it smelled, they were leaving trails of feces.

Roja saw in the distinct behind the two. A goat… a goat with a, erm, garden gnome on it’s back. Now the decision came

Take the blue pill and go back to her normal life except no ent, or take the red pill and live in wonderland and get her husband back.

PART 2: The Chase

Roja was in trouble, but she knew what to do.

#Give body armor

Instantly roja was covered in an indestructible plate mail on gold.

#Give M-60

A gun dropped clean in roja’s hands. As she grasps the trigger she pulled the gun up, aimed right at the giraffe. With a few clean shots of the shredder rounds the first giraffe fell. The first bullet scrapped the left side of the neck; the second missed completely, the third tore through the Giraffe’s spinal column. And the rest tore up its throat and esophagus.

She turned to the other, which was about trample her. She managed to fire a few bullets and dive backwards into the garden. The Giraffe let out an ominous sigh and fell to its death.

Roja turned her attention to goat, which was head down charging her. It’s swift movement made it look like it was flying. She tried firing her M-60 but no bullets flew from its barrel. She had to think fast, she did the most irrational thing, charged the goat. She caught it face on. The blow didn’t phase her, she stood there if was a fierce battle of two spirits. She held her place until it pushed her back and it felt as if her bones would explode.

Held by determination, by morale, she held fast and when the dust had cleared it was her standing. The goat was lying there dead, bayonet straight through its right retina. The grass stained a dark red and it’s once white face covered a crimson and running.

She looked up to the Gnome riding it, and kicked the goat pulling out the bayonet as she did so. She grabbed the gnome by the neck.

“Where did they take him?†She asked in a malevolent tone.

“the t… th…. broken down a… app…. Apartment on OMFG street.†The gnome said trembling and stuttering.

Roja put a bullet through his head and went to her driveway, yes hers we all know she paid for the house no offense ent but it’s fact.

I need something faster

#Give motorcycle

Roja jumped on, dawned her helmet and burnt out right on the driveway. She pulled the throttle even harder and popped a wheelie before flying off into the darkness. She smelled the gas burning behind her. As she flew by all the streets preceding OMFG street. She saw the apartment down the alleyway, it wasn’t guarded at all in fact the door was open. Somebody was waiting.

She dove off the bike and flipped landing on her feet. The bike flew through the doorway and exploded. Roja ambled towards the door, bricks landing all around her. Not a one touched her, she stepped on a few and they merely shattered under her feet. The brick dust cleared and se now saw a single metallic door, bolted shut. She reached on the door and knocked politely like any girl would when their husband is gone would.

A single brick landed over to her left in a pile of razed rumble. She looked on top of the neighboring wall. From a top the burnt bricks she spotted two red eyes.

“Oh great another one.†She said with no fear.

The figure landed besides her, and oh it’s ok, it’s eye level with her. The eyes raised in the darkness she now looked up to a 12-foot tall beast. As she wondered what it was Fire lit around her a burning battleground, fit only for a demon straight from hell. The air was still cold like an autumn night. The figure before her was… some sort of snowy creature; it was a yeti or an abdominal snowman of some sort.

#Give Uzi

She grabbed the gun and leaped over its head, she shot all the way up and all the way down. A line of bullet holes stream across the head. She rolled to the side just as she landed, and just in time. The beast’s arm crushed the ground where she had stood, leaving an irrigation ditch. She threw the gun away it was no use. She looked around for an idea and spotted one, between the creature’s legs a sword, light a Katana maybe, perhaps a long sword. It didn’t matter she knew she had to get it.

Sprinting towards the Yeti, it threw a punch and she jumped on it; arm ran across. Another punch was thrown so she flipped off the arm and under him. The yeti pulled his arm around in a circle betting her to come out the other side. She grabbed the sword in her left hand.

Coming out from between it’s leg she jumped up over the arm and in mid air tossed the sword from left to right hand. She jumped off its arm and cut it in two from stomach to head. She jumped back, and the creature stopped.

It let out a great roar that set off a car alarm down the street. The skin leisurely pealed off his body. She didn’t dare close her eyes; a single final blow would crush her. She noticed the creature did not fall down. It had a shine in the fire; the glare off its titanium forehead blinded her. The body shot out a few bolts and sparks. She looked closely at it. It stared at her, and she was perplexed by it’s complexity. It took her breath away but at the same time baffled her with what it was. She then thought back to the history channel.

“Oh holy hell it’s Robo Jesus.†She said

She either takes the blue pill, and makes peace goes home without her husband, or take the red pill kills robo jesus and gets her husband back.

Edited by I_am_Spock

oh man i'm out of idea, how would roja kill giraffes and shiz.....

Roja: #give m-60

that works, may not be able to type up anything else tonight got stuff to do palces to go, tool and audiovent cds to buy.

Edit: they cancelled, figures. try and get a new post up if i can think of anything that comes from nowhere.

Edited by I_am_Spock

PArt 2 is added even more random then the first. If you need the story of why jesus is a yeti just ask, i put robo jesus so as not to offend anybody.

Edited by I_am_Spock

but she's like super cyborg, roja is like bad@$$ chick in tight cloths kicking yeti and robo jesus ass, plus i never watched that movie heard it was pretty bad.

Edited by I_am_Spock

See jesus really never died, jesus merely flew off into the himilayans mountains and over the past 2005 years grew a LOT OFD HAIR, and you see jesus was huge in stature spo he leave huge foot prints, that is why jesus is big foot.

but she's like super cyborg, roja is like bad@$$ chick in tight cloths kicking yeti and robo jesus ass, plus i never watched that movie heard it was pretty bad.

Did you watch the first one? It was like the first one.

Only it was a little Dawn of the Dead-ish...

Spock want me to come up with a Idea for Part 2?

Ehm...part 2 is already written...