Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
littlebro2

Red Dragon unavailable?

Hi,

I am trying to complete the Novac quest for the Red Dragon. Every time I make the trek into the volcano, the dragon is already fighting someone or laying on the ground dead and there are several other fighters/rangers waiting to get at it.

How can I complete my quest when the Red Dragon is so unavailable?

**This didn't really happen to me, but I have seen it occur multiple times to others.

Suggestions:

-Add another Red Dragon to the game somewhere making it so chances of finding one available are doubled.

-Make it so black and ice scales can be used for instances so the other dragons are more often sought after. (perhaps red is used for one level of instance, whereas black and ice are used for others? or they remove higher number of waiting hours, something like black=60 hours, ice=90 hours..)

Respectfully,

littlebro2

Many of the fighters there will let you get the kill for novac- just try asking..

As for using all scales for instances - great idea!

i think the reason that black and ice scales aren't used to remove cooldown is that there are a lot of them as mobs in the pr0 and wtf instances. its sort of like a buy one get one free coupon where you forget to put the buy one part in. i could be wrong tho.

Many of the fighters there will let you get the kill for novac- just try asking..

As for using all scales for instances - great idea!

1. Raz is correct, just ask farmer if you can do the last killing hit for Novac. I personally helped this way many times.

2. Great (but not new) idea! It was discussed several times on @6, so far no official statement from radu.