Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
raila

banned while playing with my child ...

Thyralax,

It's Funfairy here! I am the wife of Raila and I am sorry, we didn't know all the rules correctly, even if we have been playing together for more than 5 years! We have 2 computers at home, but with just 1 IP and we both play since a long time together, at the same time, sometimes paralell! It was the first time it happened!

I am really sorry that we did something wrong! It was not intentional!

Our young niece is visiting us this week and she simply fell in love with Eternal Lands!

My husband was playing together with her!

But it won't happen again! A lesson to be learned!

We just want to keep on with the game!

Thanks!

So let me get this straight...the title of raila's post says it's his child.

Yet funfairy comes on and posts and says it's a niece.

And the funny part of all this is raila and Lisla were online together and yet IMMEDIATELY with the raila re-login attempts funfairy tried to re-log in as well, not Lisla. Funfairy was not even playing.

And still no mention of laula also with same IP trades (and interestingly laula has almost the identical build as Lisla, just not quite as far along)...

what to say

we are 4, raila, funfairy, lisla and laula

lisla and laula were created yesterday - because both wanted to play ( lisla 9 years and laula 6 years old ...) both need a lot of help to play the game because they dont know how to play .... ( both here for two days only on visit)

today i was playing with lisla together, as i told when the ban happened ...

funfairy, my wife, was just trying to connect if her char was banned too ...

a bit confusing, i know, but thats how it was ....

no intention to break rules at all ...

Edited by raila

So let me get this straight...the title of raila's post says it's his child.

Yet funfairy comes on and posts and says it's a niece.

And the funny part of all this is raila and Lisla were online together and yet IMMEDIATELY with the raila re-login attempts funfairy tried to re-log in as well, not Lisla. Funfairy was not even playing.

And still no mention of laula also with same IP trades (and interestingly laula has almost the identical build as Lisla, just not quite as far along)...

it was even more funny aislinn - they both were, while online, always together and wanted to do the same things all the time ... even fighting the same rabbit ... because like sisters - always together ....

I find it a bit odd that with both of you speaking english so well, you mix up "my child", "my niece", "my godchild", "my two nieces". Family members are one of the first things second languages teach.

Also how convienent Funfairy were so close to the computer when raila was locked and how fast that character tried to log in after the lock considering that character hadn't been online at all today.

And my experience with kids is they tend to want to do the opposite of their sibling(s).

I find it interesting as well the 6 year old laula didn't need the help (wow that character did well for 6 years old) but the 9 year old lisla did? And you took 2 day old newbies to C2 to harvest?

I don't buy it at all. If you like you may send me via email or forum pm a picture of husband and wife and 2 nieces together saying "We all play EL"

Look! We are absolutely sorry about what happened!

Ok... let me try to explain!

First... Raila was playing in Palon Vertas! They both looked to the game and decided that was the Flower Island... both wanted to rise 100 gc to go to PV to pick up flowers... if you check Laulas char, you will see that's what she did all the time! She is just 6!

Lisla for instance, older... wanted a bit more!

We were really not cheating the game... we were just around two kids that we love a lot and were having fun! Anybody who has kids would know how difficult is to keep them quiet for a long time while you can do your households!

And yes I was just around all the time, but not in the game! And I just jumped trying to defend my people when I saw them completely desperate and sad!

And that's the feeling here! We have been playing fair and correct for a long time!

And I am sorry to say that you are not fair with us now! I feel completely heart broken with answers like this!

Do I have to beg? So I am doing this! I am begging for both of us to have our IP back!

Please!

And thank you!

By the way I am a member guild from <TE>, and you can check with them about me!

Picture received, thank you very much.

Please please please (and this goes for everyone else too) come talk to us if you are suddenly having new characters show up on your IP you will be trading with. Let us know the situation and we can advise you on what you can and can't do as well. That way everybody is informed.

Our apologies, I have unlocked the 4 characters.

Aislinn,

Thank you sooo much! It was really not our intention as you could see! We are really honest players in this game! Strange to talk like this but it looks like it is part of us since a long time!

I think that we don't need to do it again! As the children are going home sooner...

But we still have the 2 characters Raila and Funfairy playing at the same IP address... just to let all the Admin know that we are going to be around sometimes, together!

Thank you for all the attention!

Funfairy!