Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roman

Dark_Master's Ban

Hi I'm Dark_Master I have 7 Brothers (Including me). We have 2 people in our family who play EL on a regular basis Lowdwarf (aged 10) and Me. Yesterday my brother( Man_of_Legend aged 8) wanted a go at EL. Hes going though a medievil, fighting phase so a game like EL really appealed to him, he always likes watching me fight monsters and its good bonding. He asks me about every guild tag and player with good stuff hes sees. When he logged as man_of_legend the first he asked like many newbies is where do i get weapons and armour. I tried to explain to him about harvesting or fighting rabbits to get gold, but he wanted the easy way like many of us and wanted them free. So I told him to go around the island and pick up bags till he fills up his inventory (1 bag azmaningly filled up his inventory). So i told him to go to a place just outside tirym and drop the bag I'll pick it up and then drop you a weapon in the bag after. When i got to the bag and realised there was only a few bones in it i told him to get me more, he didn't want to and got sick of the game. And thats the end of it really. We were ip trading but only cause we have only acess to 1 computer and he is family, so thats why we did IP trade. Asgnny said something about impersonation, I know it won't be because of me so, i persumed Man_of_legend had done something. I wasn't watching him on the computer so i don't know what he was doing, but as I said he likes to watch me and ask questions so he has a decent knowledge of guilds and well known players. I'm really sorry we won't IP trade anymore it was a mistake and I'm very sorry. And sorry I don't know any thing about the Man_of_Legend and i don't think he will play again so you don't need to worry about him. Sorry again I was just trying to help him out. Sorry, sorry I love this game so mcuh please don't ban me it will never happen again.

Note: I'm not Drujen, I'm his brother just using his forum account with this because we share an email adress, so I can't make another forum account.

I have a really hard time believing that a less-than-a-day-old-newbie would know what would be needed to know to pull off that impersonation. I also find it rather unbelievable that if this "brother" was as interested in EL as you say, (so much so he would ask you about all the players and their guilds even?) he never wanted to play before yesterday.