Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
~Krius~

To: Aislinn.

Hey, Aislinn. I have recently been banned.

I have been accused of owning Con3or, tvman, Torences, MortalMan, Skata, Mrala, Thinking, and many others, Krius being my main character in the game. All but Con3or, Tvman, and Torences are my real life friends. All others I admit to owning.

I also have been caught in the act of same IP trading which is illegal, I admit to that. And I can somewhat prove that tvman, con3or, torences are real life friends. See, those friends often come over to my place and play the game on there account on my pc. And yes, all other characters listed are my alts.

I have been accused of making up my trick that me and tvman pulled on anewb in General Chat. However, I was at tvmans house and I was logged on as Krius on his computer, and we both together talked to him pulling the prank. (You can see the difference between the PMs we sent due to tvman having nearly no punctuation, and I do most of the time.) We did NOT make that up.

WHAT I DID DO: I broke the rules by trading with my own characters (Same IP trading.) Thus breaking rule #5. I also logged on my other friends accounts, I admit, but I only did so after permission. But Aislinn told me that was illegal, so that was breaking another rule.

Im sorry for my wrong doings. I will take punishment like I should, but I just wanna play again. :)

Edited by ~Krius~

Yep those are yours, along with a few others...all of which you same IP traded with...lots.

Not to mention your char(s) same IP traded on tvman's IP along with him and his alts...you have quite a little web of shared characters and same IP trading and a few unclaimed ones so far as well.

I'm also curious why you posted in general chat a rather unpleasant chatlog of you "fooling a newb" who in actuality was tvman, your "friend" and also sometimes on your IP and you on his.

The scenario:

Me and my real life friend, tvman, we at hsi house and together we were talking to our other real life friend con3or, we pulled this trick on him, but of course we told him it was a trick in the end. We had our giggles. Me, KriUs, tvman, con3or and torences are real life friends. Yes, I have used them in the past. All the others that are posted and some that I have not posted, because I have so many alts that I have., all those alts of MINE, yes I did trade with, I admit to that. I will stop now. Now I also know I cant log onto my friends account.

Aislinn, I apologize.

I also logged on my other friends accounts, I admit, but I only did so after permission. But Aislinn told me that was illegal, so that was breaking another rule.

Permission or not, EL does not give you permission to illegally multiplay with those characters you got "permission" to log on to.

I also logged on my other friends accounts, I admit, but I only did so after permission. But Aislinn told me that was illegal, so that was breaking another rule.

Permission or not, EL does not give you permission to illegally multiplay with those characters you got "permission" to log on to.

And I am admitting to that still breaking a rule. I am completley owning up to that.

Okay, now I see you have IP banned me. What have I done to get that!? I have been the most coopertive to you, Aislinn, and then you have to IP ban me. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!? I have owned up to what I have done, I have apologized. Hell, you even IP banned my REAL LIFE friend and now he's quitting the game after spending well over 100+ hours on his account, as have I. I have been playing for 3 years now, never wanting to cause trouble. I have done anything bad except break the rule of doing IP trading, how bad is that, at least Im not hacking. You accuse me of owning all my Real life friends account, when I dont. Yes, I do own a lot fo alt accounts. I will stop. I will. But you still persist to do more to make me angry. I have been the most understanding, most cooperative. You say post in the forums. I post in the forums. You say apologize. I apologize. Now I come back from church and come to play on a temporary alt char to talk to you again, Aislinn, and then you IP BAN ME. What the smegging smeg. This all is coming of harsh, and it is because I am trying so hard to fix this problem, and even though you say I cannot fix this, I can, but your not letting me. Im am terribly angry. I have spent so much time palying this game, and you just screw it. Why can't you ban me for 2 days. I mean, all I did was trade with my alt characters, never mind all the other things you accused me of doing, like making up my log, WE PLAYED THAT TRICK (We=Me and Tvman) AT TVMANS HOUSE AGAINST OUR OTHER REAL LIFE FRIEND. Not made up! 75% of the things you said I did. But everything else, that 25% I and tvman DID NOT DO.

Now, I will do my best and just say what I think I need to say:

Look, Aislinn, I am sorry for breaking the rules. I promise never to do it again. I promise I will never make an alt character again, like you said Im not allowed. Okay, Im fine with that. I'm sorry. I dont want to quit, I have so many friends on this game, I am a great kid in the game and in real life. I don't know what to do except say I promise never to break those rules again. I promise never to make an alt character. I AM SORRY. So, so sorry. I don't know what else you want. You pressured my friend out of playing EL, he's gone, and you even banned my friend con3or ho has DONE NOTHING. If this isn't enough, what else will you want? I am willing to take punishment. Just tell me what I need to do, say, or whatever. I am sorry.

,Krius.

Ok lets try this again, even though this has all been explained to you ingame over a period of many hours.

1. You are a great kid ingame? O.o Logs, both server and chat, prove otherwise.

2. You cheated. You pay a price. Whether or not YOU think illegal multi is harmless and minor really doesn't matter. If you really think you can say "sorry" and get your character back just like that, you really need a life lesson or two.

3. I already told you that there is a good chance you won't get the character back. I also told you that IF you got it back, (big IF), you would NOT be allowed any alts. Apparently an IP ban is the only way to prevent that.

4. Your friend was not driven away, he decided he didn't like the rules enough to even bother to read them, let alone follow them. He doesn't agree with rule 5, doesn't want to follow it, and made the choice of playing another game rather than follow the rules here. His words.

5. I also told you to stop hammering at me about it. Constant spam from you is not helping your case, it is only annoying me. I have no idea why you think you have the right to be angry or understanding. YOU are the one who cheated, not me. YOU are the one who thinks playing ignorant of the rules will get you off the hook, and NOW.

6. How can you "fix" the problem? You cheated, a LOT. Tell me how you can fix it so it all goes away and you get your character back asap. Again, a hastily given "sorry" doesn't cut it. Your attitude in this last post shows you really aren't. A lot of time spent playing this game doesn't give you the right to cheat, or not take a punishment for doing so. (3 years? :rolleyes: )

7. This IS your punishment. You said you are willing to take it, so take it.

Why must you mock everyone and everything? Look, I am trying to be serious.. You are being a big jerk, seriously. You have not told me or my friend straight what we should do. You just play with a person and laugh at them in thier misery. Why can't you be responsible and just say: *This is what you did, this is your punishment* Instead of just running around the ring and taunting your opponent.

I really wish some other mod/admin could have taken care of this. As long as your in charge of my punishment, or I get unbanned, I'm afraid Eternal Lands has lost a great player, a very sociable friend indeed. You are the least respectful out of all Eternal Lands staff, I don't possibly know why you are in the staff. It's a pity really.

Goodbye, until otherwise stated notice, Eternal Lands. :rolleyes:

Krius, you just broke even more rules in your post above. Everything Aislinn stated is quite clear and cohesive.

Cheating is not something to treat lightly-so yes you would get a punishment for it that we decide upon. However since your above post clearly shows you are not sorry, and only want to break rules further, you will remain banned.

Krius, you just broke even more rules in your post above. Everything Aislinn stated is quite clear and cohesive.

Cheating is not something to treat lightly-so yes you would get a punishment for it that we decide upon. However since your above post clearly shows you are not sorry, and only want to break rules further, you will remain banned.

\o/ I feel so badass. :rolleyes: Bwa hah hah!