Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Melet P0L0

SkyForXTC

Guest Melet P0L0

Greeting.

The old char SkyForXTC has been banned and I don't find anything about him on this forum. It was I think around 1 year ago. I'll need the precise reasons you gave to bann him, and to know if I have still a chance to get him back.

Thanks for advance ...

Guest Melet P0L0

Thanks for this compliment, but it does'nt give me the reasons, do you sometimes bann such important characters without saving any proof or fact?

Also you're not speaking to the real Sky, he's a friend of mine but I agree we had'nt the same gameplay.

Ty for more infos.

Greeting

Edited by Melet P0L0

You password WAS given out publicly in channel causing obvious issues.

Further, you were using an illegal client.

Two such major infractions are very serious. I would not expect to get the character back.

Guest Melet P0L0

It is right that the password had been given out publicly, SkyForXTC thought he was stopping EL and done this tragical error. We can also consider it as a childhood error that made him lost more than one year of evolution.

Moreover, you had reproached him to use an illegal client: you are wrong.

He was using TC client so as me, TC guild, and also hundreds of players, I guess. I don't know what became TC client because Im just back in the game, but at the time it has absolutely nothing of illegal.

Thanks for paying attention to it.

Greetings. Melet P0L0

Sorry melet, but at the time the pass was gave out there was no TC client, and hadn't been for months.

I was there when the password was announced, I was one trying to get it so I could #kill me yes it.

A mod beat me to it :P

Greeting.

The old char SkyForXTC has been banned and I don't find anything about him on this forum. It was I think around 1 year ago. I'll need the precise reasons you gave to bann him, and to know if I have still a chance to get him back.

Thanks for advance ...

It is right that the password had been given out publicly, SkyForXTC thought he was stopping EL and done this tragical error. We can also consider it as a childhood error that made him lost more than one year of evolution.

Moreover, you had reproached him to use an illegal client: you are wrong.

He was using TC client so as me, TC guild, and also hundreds of players, I guess. I don't know what became TC client because Im just back in the game, but at the time it has absolutely nothing of illegal.

Thanks for paying attention to it.

Greetings. Melet P0L0

So this is not even your character. There is ZERO chance you will gain access to this character. This entire thread has been a waste of time.

edit: Further you now appear to have been lying as well.

Edited by Chance

Guest Melet P0L0

Here is really not the point, I want to get it back for him, I repeat he's a close friend to me, there is no prob about it.

But you don't look like ready to opperate a generous action, seeing how you speak of that. Thanks a million for wasting your such precious time for me.

Goodbye.

Here are the points.

1. He wants his character back now that supposedly he is a big boy and outgrown his "childish" indescretions? Then he should have come back himself to ask. You asking for him IS a problem. We don't operate that way, nor do we have any way to know that what you say is the truth or not.

2. What he did was wrong and this character will NOT be unlocked. Not for you, not for him.

3. I have to comment...important character? :(

4. You seem to be under many misconceptions about this character, what he really did and when, and why this character was locked. Another reason we don't negotiate through third parties.