Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Buuhan1

Crashing

Well i notice when EL freezes and/or shuts down it don't save anything you do,like mine just did that and i got my manf. level up and now everythings back to the way it was before i logged in that time,so my suggestion is to try and fix that,i know its probably not within your power but im not sure..

EDIT:i was lucky,it came back,but this is the first time that happened

Edited by Buuhan1

Well i notice when EL freezes and/or shuts down it don't save anything you do,like mine just did that and i got my manf. level up and now everythings back to the way it was before i logged in that time,so my suggestion is to try and fix that,i know its probably not within your power but im not sure..

EDIT:i was lucky,it came back,but this is the first time that happened

Really? When I crash/freeze up/exit, it always saves...

Your saves are done by the server. The only time you'll lose anything is if you play for a long time and then the server crashes. We did have on crash recently which cause this problem for all players currently on.

To force a save, exit & log back in.

well all im saying is it sometimes don't save if it crashes,believe me or not i don't really care,lock this plz

well all im saying is it sometimes don't save if it crashes,believe me or not i don't really care,lock this plz

I think someone should lock YOU up. STOP SPAMMING THESE FORUMS....

thats my job

When the server crashes, it doesn't save. When the client crashes, it saves. Locked.

Edited by goatsgomoo