Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jebus

Don't Leave The Game

This is to all of the people who are leaving the game for some reason or another:

DON'T

Okay, I know this is a dumb comparison, but if life suddenly took an unexpected turn (dog dies, family is kidnapped, you could be magically teleported while you are in your backyard harvesting flowers), would you just give up and just wait to die? Well, some people would, but most of the people who are quitting are most likely strong people who wouldn't do that. So why do it in this great game you have all invested countless hours on? Quitters suck.

I'm not saying it's stupid to voice your concerns about the new concepts put into the new update, but why leave the game over it?

Because they think us developers want this game to suck as much as we can possibly make it suck and that we want to make their lives miserable

how'd ya know guys? :D

Because they think us developers want this game to suck as much as we can possibly make it suck and that we want to make their lives miserable

how'd ya know guys? :angry:

Damn, I knew it.

*quits*

:D

So ur basically telling us to not quit playin no matter the circumstance? Ever think that there are more important things than games? 2 of my best friends have died in the last month and that's why I'm rarely playing right now, I'm depressed. I had to have counselling to get through this yet I'm still mourning. Why the hell should I play a game when I have more important things to think about? I don't know about you, but I'm more concerned about what happens in life than in a game, so do me a favor and get ur priorities straight or just STFU.

Roja: Considering most of developers are more cocky, stubborn and cynic that I am...oh god I thought I've reached the limit of human posibility in these three but I was wrong. Anyway I want to say I am so proud that Cicero is actually talking with the people instead making sarcastic remarks, I really am *hugs Cicero* I could even kiss him if he wouldn't eat all these suspicious things like month old sandwitches.

People has learned that only massive flaming, bitching, protests, leaving etc. can change developers opinion. It is kinda sad. Anyway, people, don't leave.

Regards.

how'd ya know guys? :D

You must really suck then... I've been around for 2 years soon... lik 2.5 months left..hmmm.... roja sucks!!

People has learned that only massive flaming, bitching, protests, leaving etc. can change developers opinion. It is kinda sad.

what's sad is that you actually would believe something like that.

And for those quitting because of real life problems, good! Real matters much more than any game ever will. Take care of those priorities first and foremost :D

Roja: It came from observation.

Regards.

pff you know for me EL is my favorite game and my main thing to do when i got free time. i enjoyed the 6 months i played and i think i'm so addicted i will just never be able to quit t'ill i die in RL (and i'm not planning on dying anytime soon)

But this last update just seriously pissed me off at that time, when i found out about the new update, i started wishing i'd die like 10k times ingame...

i beg you roja i enjoyed playing EL one hell lot and i understand it might have been abit to easy but i think now making things is just too hard. and i'd say more do to harvesting as you wish but plz don't make my favorite skill of alchemy harder and make manu harder too i totally agree with that being harder then before.

and summoning doesn't really take 5 seconds if you stay abit realistic, seeing as you wanted the game to be more realistic ;)

PS: when will i get my T-shirt? :D

So ur basically telling us to not quit playin no matter the circumstance? Ever think that there are more important things than games? 2 of my best friends have died in the last month and that's why I'm rarely playing right now, I'm depressed. I had to have counselling to get through this yet I'm still mourning. Why the hell should I play a game when I have more important things to think about? I don't know about you, but I'm more concerned about what happens in life than in a game, so do me a favor and get ur priorities straight or just STFU.

Okay, that was completely uncalled for. I was making this statement for people who are mature enough to understand it, obviously not you (not that I'm surprised). You leaving doesn't concern me, I was talking specifically to the people I actually give a shit about. I in no way said that if your friend died or whatever, you should keep playing, dipshit. I said that why give up on a game just because some things aren't going your way? I used life as a comparison, so learn to read. So just because your 2 friends died, you will just give up on life? You must be very weak.

So please read posts carefully before you comment . If you cannot read properly, then DONT COMMENT!!

Jebus ever since the macro uti client, the developers have totally been bashing everything to make it harder and shit, it gets old... they keep doing it over and over not adding anything new. It's tiem to move on when a objects loses fun. Just like a console game, when you are so frustrated at it you put it away a few months and MAYBE check up on it later.

Jebus ever since the macro uti client, the developers have totally been bashing everything to make it harder and shit, it gets old... they keep doing it over and over not adding anything new. It's tiem to move on when a objects loses fun. Just like a console game, when you are so frustrated at it you put it away a few months and MAYBE check up on it later.

I understand and respect that Spock, by reading other's post and your civil reply to this thread. I just didn't appreciate Woodchuck's closeminded comment, but sadly I wouldn't expect anything that mature from him.

To all players leaving (with the exception of a few): El won't be the same without you, but if you have to leave, I as well as a lot of the community will understand. Goodbye and have fun with whatever you do!

how'd ya know guys? biggrin.gif

Ha ha ha ha! LOL. LMAO! ... Your guys game...do as you wish with it :D Turn it into a 12 bit pixilated text adventure...i don't care...(ok...maybe i woudl are a little..) buit it's your guys game :) Howbout making it one hour per harvest for anything...now that would be realy realistic for a begginer..and like 40 minutes afte ryou reach 10 levels :D LOL. :lol:

EDIT: Also, we need turkeys, yes turkeys! and riffles...so we can go hunting..and ummm....we need PDA's int he game and laptops! yeah! along with pink fluffy cell phone covers! ummm...lol.

Edited by chatterbug89

The game is no longer fun......... therefore I have no reason to keep playing

It's really that simple. It's a game, games should be fun and entertaining.

Quote---

how'd ya know guys?

You joke but that is the way it seems. You guys are so worried about those retards that macro that you would sacrifice the playablity of the game to stop them.

Edited by xavier1