Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wolf_Lord

The Date Is Set

Lord NeoSeS and Lady Sandcastle are proud to announce that their Wedding will take place on Saturday December 18th at 3:00 pm eastern standard Time US at the WSC Meeting Hall.

Everyone is invited to attend and we welcome you all to join in the festivities.

There will be lots of diffrent events leading up to this and a full day of celebration is being planned for the date of the wedding itself. Keep a look out on this post for more details and we hope you all come and enjoy the celabration with us as we Commemorate and Swear to the Love we have found for one another on this most special of Days.

Sincerly and Happily Yours,

Lady Sandcastle and Lord NeoSeS

you may not want to hav me put a reply but congratz you finally get to be married

sandcastle and neoses you to deserve to live a happy life for the month's you both hav waited for this moment to arrive

SO LETS HERE IT FOR LORD NEOSES AND SANDCASTLE ON THERE LONG AWAITED MARRIEGE!!!!

Thank you Lord_Pain and I'm glad you replied. I'd love to have you at the wedding, just be on your best behavior KK :) I know you will. Thanks again I'll talk to you later.

NeoSeS

thank you lord neoses i'll be on my best behavior,i won't pm any 1 in ur guild

P.S: i just said the pm part cuz i've gotten a threat from som 1 but i can't say who :) lol

:) neoses and sandcastle get married at last im sure every 1 in the game will reply to say that neo and sand will hav a happy life together

Congratz!!

Hope you two the best of luck walking up that aile(sp?) ^^

PS:this may sound stupid but i feel i missed something and are you two just getting married in EL or <<..

Oh no!!! I wanted so badly to attend that wedding... but it'll be 4 a.m. for me...

Ah, never mind. I'll just give you your wedding presents earlier. :) (Hey, I wonder if I can convince anyone to record the wedding with the movie-maker and pass it to me...)

-Lyn-

Im on eastern time but its 6:23am and i haven't went to bed so i dought im gonna get my fat ass out of bed in enough time ;_;

well i just woke up,i missed it >< did you record it LV?

*hits head* December 18th!!! not today LOL im sure i will get my sleep habbits in order by then

Edited by Buuhan1

*clap clap*EWWWWW!!! FUNFUNFUN!!

two of my guild members getting married!!!! ((this is Guller btw))

I have to get gifts...LOTS OF GIFTS!!!!!!

AND GRATZ!

My Lord and Lady,

My congratulations on the fast approach of you blessed occasion. I will do my best to attend and if there are certain unsavory characters present I promise to behave myself. Again, a thousand blessings upon you and your house.

Caliph

There will be lots of diffrent events leading up to this

C Dax, I didn't forget :( , I'm not sure that the flower girl should attend the bachlor party though, but in your case we can make an exception :angry: . Keep a look out, we'll post all the events here and possible a seperate thread for the big ones as well.

NeoSeS

Oh Yeah *Ouch* :angry: *Smacks Daxon Back* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay everyone I'm working on a big event at the moment, depending on how quickly it all gets pulled together I hope to have it up in a week or two. The event is called "Quest for Fame and Fortune" and will be actualy a collection of miniquest, ranging from quests designed to challenge you at your given level, humorous quests and other implemented ideas to see who can become the most Famous in all of EL. The individual quest will each provide there own rewards, however the completion of more quest (possibly all the quests) will award you Fame and Fortune. Be on the look out for the date and more info in a seperate post under the Events Catogry.

Regard and with most respect to all of you,

NeoSeS

Who among you will become the most Famous in EL...?

Okay everyone I'm working on a big event at the moment, depending on how quickly it all gets pulled together I hope to have it up in a week or two. The event is called "Quest for Fame and Fortune" and will be actualy a collection of miniquest, ranging from quests designed to challenge you at your given level, humorous quests and other implemented ideas to see who can become the most Famous in all of EL. The individual quest will each provide there own rewards, however the completion of more quest (possibly all the quests) will award you Fame and Fortune. Be on the look out for the date and more info in a seperate post under the Events Catogry.

Regard and with most respect to all of you,

NeoSeS

Who among you will become the most Famous in EL...?

Duh...me! :P

Duh...me!  :P

Your already the most famous person besides Ent of Course :P

Ooo... Cake! Lots of cake!

Hey how'd you know there was gonna be a cooking quest in there <_< Hmm looks like we have a psychic amongst us now :lol:

NeoSeS

Congrats :) hope i can make it, hope you two have a lovley marriage