Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sandcastle

General Ax Book For Sale

I have a General Ax Construction book for sale. I will leave this post for a day and see if I can get a good bid. Please be generious the proceeds are going to a GarD hosted quest and I want to make the event super so that all can have a great time.

~~V/R Sandcastle

That bid does not beat Lord Vermor, but I hope for higher ones. I need at least 150K for the quest I want to do and all of EL will appreciate it. Lets try alittle longer and hope the night shift has some big spenders :ph34r:

Very Respectfully Sandcastle

Rather forget about that. Too many of these books already in game. :-)

Regards.

Ma'am.

Sorry, I have never put anything up for bid and thought the market higher. I respect you knowledge of market value.

Lord Vermor the book is yours if you wish it. I dd see you were also bidding on Beavers so I will not hold you too the bid if you have already purchased it from another sourse.

V/R Sandcastle

Ma'am.

Sorry, I have never put anything up for bid and thought the market higher. I respect you knowledge of market value.

Lord Vermor the book is yours if you wish it. I dd see you were also bidding on Beavers so I will not hold you too the bid if you have already purchased it from another sourse.

V/R Sandcastle

There bids are rip offs..... LV will buy low and turn around and sell them for a LOT higher.... 100k is low price and 150k is still good for the rarest book in the game. Hope you did not sell it for a rip off price of 50k and i am in no way flaming LV here... just hate to see people get ripped off...

Guy,

Please feel free to bid away. I really want as high as we can go. I have a super idea for a quest and you all will love it if I can get it funded.

I will hold the bidding open until Saturday to accomidate weekend players.

~~V/R Sandcastle

darn i can't bid that high i only have like 3000 gps and he just bidded 1 coin over 50k

Edited by Buuhan1

(Satan @ Nov 18 2004, 02:19 AM)

you mean Satan?

scarr and satan are the same.

lord vermon 52k

read xaviers post first lord you need to go over that if you want to get it i guess

I cannot take the weapon sorry, GarD needs the cash as prizes for the quest. It will all go right back out to the public and everyone should enjoy it.

V/R Sandcastle