Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

About Donating

I live in holland and got SNS bank card Is it possble to donate with it to e-l on internet?

Can someone that live in holland explain it to me what site etc =/

ty

-scarr-

pay pall is weird it ask what type card i got visa mastercard or american express but i dont got that :/ cuz i aint got that :|?!

Well in the UK we have switch/solo. There must be more cards accepted? Why not speak to your bank. If your going to want to use the card in the future, you might as well get a better card.

You can create a paypal account on www.paypal.nl, without having to use a credit card. Remember to be careful with your paypal account, since it's your money that you lose if some malicious person gets to know your password (i.e. not comparable to your character in EL being ovetaken by someone else).

if i typ www.paypal.nl i just get paypal.com/nl and all english again :S

if i typ www.paypal.nl i just get paypal.com/nl and all english again :S

Yes, it's in english, but it will work with a Dutch bank account. If you're uncertain about this, ask your parents for help, or ask them if you can use their credit card (assuming they have one). If you have a credit card, you don't need a paypal account, so you could also talk to your bank about getting one.

yeh my mum wanted to send money to belgium but they said u need to pay 17 euro :/ and also some weird numbers, but that was via bank

Edited by Satan