Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slayton

Eternal Toon: Christmas Edition

I'm thinking I'll start work on that soon so I have it out by christmas..hopefully with improved...everything compared to my others..or maybe just the same old crap :angry: I'll see how lazy I am ...anyway, anyone who I told could be in the next one please e-mail me so i can schedule a photo shoot! Also anyone who wants to I wouldnt mind voice actors for this one if your interested in helping that out just tell me...anyone can do it if your good enough but i would prefer people who will be in it doing there own voices that would be cool :( (come on roja you know ya want to...) So uhhh...uhhh...give suggestions for a plot here if you want but i think I have a idea already ..just wanted to let everyone know im not dead..cheerio!

what your not dead!~?! ill have to fire my henchman... err i mean uhh can i help do somthing so i can feel important :huh:

Slayton! Last time I saw you was in a burger king...with some guy named M. Lewis... :huh:

More toons please! :)

Edited by Tumaros

..hopefully with improved...everything compared to my others..or maybe just the same old crap :rolleyes:

That "crap" is part of what made it so funny. xD

ooh! use me! use me! i wanna be an evil villian who is anti-santa... i appear riding in a black sled being pulled by those chimeran wolfes...then i destroy the cristmas tree somehow...but then ent and roja show me the way to the light...and then someone more evil (killerlamb?) comes in and destroys stuff. and then a big battle ensues and *bonk* <_< someone just threw a writers block at meh...

oops! :ph34r: my bad didnt look at last post date...

..hopefully with improved...everything compared to my others..or maybe just the same old crap :ph34r:

That "crap" is part of what made it so funny. xD

kinda like southpark :D

SLAYTON!!!!!! i missed j000!!! i'm in this one right? cuz i wasnt in the first two and i was pissed i think you remember :D whats your email?

Now if you forget me from the toon I swear i'm gonna hunt you down and kick your hairy ass :) lol gimme note on my msn when ya wanna get a new photo of me. I'M ELF NOW FFS! :o